New manager

reykjavik

Does he know anything... Historically thinking previous appointments there was a lack of whisper really. Especially this early, sacking today wasn't pre released or anything...

Cometh the hour, cometh the man...

Bob-Bradley.jpg

Not sure if this is a joke, but I think he could do the job solely on the face that he plays simple. I think we need that at the moment. Screw possession, we need goals. Bradley would probably play a 4-4-2 which suits our squad. 

Really don't understand why some people want Hoddle. He's been out of the game in a management role for way too long and he wasn't even really that good in the latter years either.

That and he's an inappropriate, un-politically correct whack job who believes in psychics and **** knows what else. I don't think he even makes sense when he's a pundit, let alone letting him run riot on a Premier League football team. I don't think gathering the squad round Ceptic Peg's crystal ball would do much for the team spirit, either. Hoddle would just sum up the sheer ineptitude of our higher ups and prove they know nothing about football and have no business running a football club.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3