January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Bartłomiej Pawłowski could be worth looking at!! could see he had a lot of potential when we played Malaga a few years ago!!

I keep saying about him. He absolutely tore us apart. Strong, fast, dedicated. Seemed like the perfect Premier League player, I'm shocked no-one over here picked him up.

• Like 2

Bartłomiej Pawłowski could be worth looking at!! could see he had a lot of potential when we played Malaga a few years ago!!

I keep saying about him. He absolutely tore us apart. Strong, fast, dedicated. Seemed like the perfect Premier League player, I'm shocked no-one over here picked him up.

Probably could get him for around 1mil as well!! 22 years old and if it doesn't work out could probably sell to a Championship team!!!

• Like 1

I don't think we will sign anyone else.

Neither do I. Perhaps a loan.

Is fine with me. No major issues with the squad itself, though we could definitely use some natural wide players I think we have players capable of playing there (only he won't play them that way).

I thought the same. He is with Lechia Gdansk now. 

Cassano is an aging, moody git. Not what we need at all.

I didn't realise there was moody attribute on FM15. He'd be a gamble hence taking him on an initial short term contract. I've know idea on his personality but he was quality and did make Italy's WC squad.

I once missed an open goal in a football stadium in Montenegro in front of what we assumed were the Montenegro U21s who were in the stand. In my defence the ball was a floater and the pitch was awful. True story. :blush:

Must have been a s**t match then

Callum McManaman? Good signing or waste of money? Do we honestly not have the 4mil to compete?

No I don't think we do have the £4m. :( But he is a player I would have liked us to have had a proper look at signing in the last window when apparently we did have the money and one that I think will do well at WBA and that could do the same with us if we found any money down the back of a sofa at Villa Park this week.