January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

How is it we had the money to pay for Cleverley, but not for Sinclair? Unless the money from Cleverley has been spent on Sanchez and Gil I guess.

I can only assume we work on a player by player basis. 

Ie, we don't think Sinlcair is worth £5m so won't pay it. Doesn't mean we couldn't pay it, just that we're not getting value for money and refuse to be ripped off. 

Whereas the club must have thought that Cleverley would have been worth £8m. Being an England International from Man United and what not.... 

Edited by PieFacE

How is it we had the money to pay for Cleverley, but not for Sinclair? Unless the money from Cleverley has been spent on Sanchez and Gil I guess.

It's in the chest with the missing Matt Holland money  ;)

• Like 2

Ie, we don't think Sinlcair is worth £5m so won't pay it. Doesn't mean we couldn't pay it, just that we're not getting value for money and refuse to be ripped off. 

Whereas the club must have thought that Cleverley would have been worth £8m. Being an England International from Man United and what not.... 

Fair point. Cheers!

Fair point. Cheers!

It's pure speculation on my part, I really have no idea :lol: 

How about januzaj, can we take him on loan from manure?

Think there's a rule that we can't due to TC loan deal. Can anybody confirm?

I'm trying to add the link but it downloads as a PDF. Anyway, I think this would mean we can sign more than one player from a club at a time......

No more than four (4) Players (Short Term, [Emergency,] Long Term or [Youth]) may join one Club from another Club (or club) in any Playing Season. [An additional Youth Loan Player may be added to this figure.]

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1