January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I'm actually excited for this signing now to be honest, seems like the sort of player we need. Also worth noting that he already knows big Phil, Cissokho and Sanchez.

I agree, seems like exactly the kind of player the squad has been missing for the last 3 years.

Imagine what we could do with 30 million for our team ( although coule wé trust Lambert to utilise it ) , but obviously too us i think benteke is irraplacable and wé must keep hold of him for now

Benteke, Westwood, Sanchez, Okore, Guzan (yeah I know he didn't scout him)... pretty impressive spine to me.

I'm happy to give him money.

Totally agree .. in another post I put if he has been given more than a few million he has been excellent .

Why is everyone acting like this is a done deal already?

Well unless he fails his medical tomorrow, it is. 5 year deal, £4m fee.

You're way ahead of me. Where did you hear this?

It's coming from he Spanish press it seems. As usual, no one in the English Press seems to have a clue. 

Why is everyone acting like this is a done deal already?

Well unless he fails his medical tomorrow, it is. 5 year deal, £4m fee.

You're way ahead of me. Where did you hear this?

All done between Carlos Gil and Aston Villa. 5 year deal and around 4m euros as confirmed by Spanish press this afternoon

Feel sorry for the lad before he's even kicked a ball. Not many have heard of him, have seen a heavily cherry picked YouTube video and now he's expected to be the sole player to unlock defences. That's a hell of a weight for a foreign youngster! He probably won't even play much to begin with.