January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

The OS used to put up a list of everyone we were linked with. I remember Schweinsteiger being on the list... :crylaugh:

To be fair that was someone who couldnt spell it was actually schwarzenegger we were linked with

8 tweets. None of which are more than a punt.

149 followers.

Why is that account being quoted?

A couple of petty good punts. Worth a follow, but I'd not be quoting him myself at this stage!

he speaks highly of you!

I have a hunch that this window could be a lot busier than we were expecting. Excited as I am about Gil - He won't turn us around on his own. I think there could be a few big out and a few not quite so big ins.

Were hurtling towards div 1 - Delph , Benteke will be gone next season anyway - I wonder if Lambert may gamble on a high risk shuffling of the pack  ? 

8 tweets. None of which are more than a punt.

149 followers.

Why is that account being quoted?

A couple of petty good punts. Worth a follow, but I'd not be quoting him myself at this stage!

he speaks highly of you!

I tend not to associate with nationalists wherever possible!

• Like 1

Who else would people like in this window ? At the moment with no people leaving we could line up like this

Guzan

Hutton. Okore. Clark/vlaar. Aly

Sanchez

Delph. Cleverly/Westwood

Gil

Benteke. Weimann

I would like a replacment for andi , someone like a Defoe type player to compliment trekkers .

what do people wish for given our budget if we have any left ???

Lennon would be a huge risk, not convinced he'd want to be here, might take the money and go through the motions, on the other hand he could just as easily add to our record number of England players, wouldn't be hard for him to shine, got a great target man to aim for

I would jizz my pants if we bought Dembele

Pure class on the ball

Even Lambert can't coach that out of him......I don't think

Probably bullshit though

I dunno? He's coaching goals out of Benteke pretty well!

Ref Sinclair, that Podcast had a pretty good quote saying he has a air of Ireland about him, I pretty much agree, though we know how that ended.

Edited by foreveryoung