Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

It rankles me that people believe such crap and it's proven by Leicester winning 4 or 5 straight, Hull beating Liverpool, Burnley beating Man City.

For anyone so cocksure Sunderland are now the "doomed club":

Southampton (H) > Just because it's Southampton means Sunderland have no chance? > SUNDERLAND WIN

Everton (A) > Just because it's Everton means Sunderland have no chance? > SUNDERLAND WIN

Leicester (H) > SUNDERLAND WIN to obviously aid their fight

Arsenal (A) > Title already lost by then. Why do Arse have to bother? > SUNDERLAND WIN

Chelsea (A) > Final game of the season. Title could be dusted. Why can't Chelshit throw the game? > SUNDERLAND WIN

So why isn't such a scenario possible instead?

Well, what did I say?

382.gif

Newcastle are doomed

Looks like this season will be the same as that one freak season years ago.
Teams will need 43 points just to stay up. FACT.

Newcastle are going to get 7 from three games?

LOL?!? Where have you guys been in recent weeks?

They'll won't get 7 mind; they'll get 9, just wait and see.

I'm just speechless

Can't believe what i seen in that Sunderland game they are destined to stay up

Two penalties in the previous fixture and then 2 deflected goals against the run of play in the following fixture

Wow just wow

Sunderland are in better form they we are so why are people surprised

They're blatantly not. Last four foals have been two ridiculous deflections and two penalties.

They are winning games that is all that matters. They are 7th in the form table

Edited by lmarsha_926

watched the 2nd half, that was undoubtedly one of the luckiest wins I've seen. ridiculously flukey deflections for both goals (second one had a blatant foul on one of the Everton defenders off-the-ball too), Everton were completely dominant but couldn't get ball in the net & most refs would've given that penalty. It was one of them games, as the cliché goes.

doesn't change a lot though -  35 was never likely to be safe & we've gotta get ourselves out of trouble by picking up points in our remaining games. cannot rely on anyone else. 

It isn't a fact because you say it is

Newcastle are doomed

Newcastle are going to get 7 from three games?

LOL?!? Where have you guys been in recent weeks?

They'll won't get 7 mind; they'll get 9, just wait and see.

You seem to to take glee from the increase in likelihood of us getting relegated, because you want to be proven right smh

The over reactionary nonsense in this thread. Honestly some of you need to have a look at yourselves.

We're in red hot form and have a shit team at home today. We need to take care of our own business and I keep saying. **** other teams.

• Like 1

I wish I could be as confident as some of you. By next Sunday I can easily see Sunderland (saints at home), Hull (liverpool home), Leicester (newcastle home + if Chelsea win arsenal they have title in bag and Leicester can get points from them too) all winning. And Burnley (West ham away) too. And us losing to everton. That would mean:

Hull 34

Leicester 34

Sunderland 33

Villa 32

Burnley

QPR

Then following week it's Hull-Burnley, Leicester-southampton, everton-sunderland. They can all pick up more points again. Just saying it's not that impossible.

I said this a couple of weeks ago. Thank f*** we beat everton. Pretty much all of these "impossible" results happened.

3 of your 6 happened. That's not petty much all

• Like 1

The over reactionary nonsense in this thread. Honestly some of you need to have a look at yourselves.

We're in red hot form and have a shit team at home today. We need to take care of our own business and I keep saying. **** other teams.

Sunderland and Leicester are above us in the form guide and we are level with Hull, West Ham are in better from they we are