Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Why would anyone grow a beard, get a side part haircut and tribal tattoos while wearing black rimmed glasses and tight jeans?

To remind you that you’re getting older?

;) 

On 10/05/2018 at 07:28, Seat68 said:

Probably a shit wallet too. 

I couldn't see well enough to see if it had a coin pouch. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Russia is opening up a sex robot brothel ahead of the world cup, who the hell wanna sleep with a robot?

How realistic are they? :detect:

On 10/05/2018 at 08:57, Davkaus said:

I've gone from a wallet, to deciding I don't need to carry coins, and using a slimmer wallet for just notes and cards. Then I got fed up of dealing with cash, so I just started using a card holder. Now i've just embraced mobile payments, and only carry my phone with no wallet. One fewer thing to carry around in my pocket and one less thing to lose. 

I can see the appeal but i'm more likely to leave my phone at home rather than my wallet. 

That is probably because i'm a miserable lonely old sod! 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

How realistic are they? :detect:

it's quite impressive actually

you get home, and after a couple of days it stings when you piss and you realise someone else is spending on all your credit cards

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

it's quite impressive actually

you get home, and after a couple of days it stings when you piss and you realise someone else is spending on all your credit cards

At least they won't be trying to harvest a kidney from me. 

Sounds like a winner!

53 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

"Easy cook rice".

If you aren't capable of cooking normal rice you shouldn't be allowed in the **** kitchen.

I don't want to be allowed in the kitchen, I **** ing hate cooking. I'll go and do the washing up with some good music on, though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

"Easy cook rice".

If you aren't capable of cooking normal rice you shouldn't be allowed in the **** kitchen.

Cooking rice is hard man.

Gimme them packs of the Uncle Ben's microwave stuff any day of the week! 

You poofs!

Large pan of boiling water, add rice, cook for 8 minutes. Done.

And I'd rather cook than wash up, good job really as I've been doing it for decades.

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

8 minutes???

What rice are you cooking? 

The trick is to cut them in half length ways and then soak them in cold water over night. Pat them dry in the morning and then sprinkle sea salt over them in a covered bowl for an hour. Remove the cloth from the top of the bowl, blanch them in iced water and then straight in to boiling water and they'l be done in just 8 minutes.

I bet you just bung 'em straight in the pan then have to boil the buggery out of them for 20 minutes. Much quicker the proper way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, rjw63 said:

You poofs!

Large pan of boiling water, add rice, cook for 8 minutes. Done.

And I'd rather cook than wash up, good job really as I've been doing it for decades.

12 mins pal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

The trick is to cut them in half length ways and then soak them in cold water over night. Pat them dry in the morning and then sprinkle sea salt over them in a covered bowl for an hour. Remove the cloth from the top of the bowl, blanch them in iced water and then straight in to boiling water and they'l be done in just 8 minutes.

I bet you just bung 'em straight in the pan then have to boil the buggery out of them for 20 minutes. Much quicker the proper way.

2mgqByzZJdwB2.gif

• Haha 1

Â