Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

The hype of behind the Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko fight. Didn't Fury beat this guy. I don't follow boxing now but how can it be the biggest fight in British history when an overweight Fury has beaten the oponent already

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goat's cheese.

Just bought a huge £5 baguette that had prosciutto, rocket, delicious looking bread. Silly me didn't ask what else might be lurking inside.

I can stomach it, and don't get me wrong I ate as much as I could for that price, but **** me what is there to enjoy about that taste?

• Like 1

Love the cheese but I had goat meat for the first time a little while ago and it was delicious.  I don't know why we don't eat more of it as a nation.  There must be a lot of male goats out there that get slaughtered without being eaten.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Love the cheese but I had goat meat for the first time a little while ago and it was delicious.  I don't know why we don't eat more of it as a nation.  There must be a lot of male goats out there that get slaughtered without being eaten.

tumblr_mpe54zOcNi1qdlh1io1_250.gif

#pray4goats

• Like 1

23 hours ago, brommy said:

It's an old one but it still makes me smile:

What did the cheese say to the mirror?

Reveal hidden contents

Halloumi!

And how do Welsh men eat their cheese? 

Spoiler

Caerphilly

• Like 2

On 2017-4-9 at 23:31, maqroll said:

I appreciate the skill involved in golf, I just don't get golf fans who jump up and down at tournaments.

GET IN THE HOLE !!!!!!!!! 

YOU DU MAN !!!!!!!!! 

On 2017-4-7 at 15:59, Stevo985 said:

Apparently no one does. I saw an article on FB claiming "everyone" had been playing monopoly wrong their whole lives. 

Not me baby!

The other one is free parking getting all the money collected from fines. It's totally made up.

Excuse me. I think you will find in our house there is no such thing as free parking. Care of my father it is only known as Free Farting. Second only in hilarity to Pickawilly. 

These nicknames have been duly handed down to my kids and no doubt when my great grandchildren are playing virtual monopoly on the holographic gaming machine in 2075 they will be sniggering as their father repeats the smutty words as his wife folds her arms in a disapproving manner. 

26 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

What's the best kind of cheese to lure a bear from his cave?

Hide contents

Camembert

What's the best kind of cheese for hiding a horse? 

Mascarpone

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

What's the best kind of cheese for hiding a horse? 

Reveal hidden contents

Mascarpone

A colleague just threw a lump of cheddar at me....

Spoiler

I thought, "That's not very mature"

Edited by choffer
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, blandy said:

If you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow, you need butter, milk and cheese. And an equilateral chainsaw.

Good old Nigel.

• Like 1

Â