Paul Lambert

limpid

Clearly people have picked it up from TBAR but what is odd is that Paddy Power have suspended betting on our next manager at the same time. Although I wouldn't put it past them to garner info from message boards to be fair.

Bookies don't have inside information, they just go to protect their take based on what bets are being placed.

That Kaila guy is at it now too...

@indykaila: We are hearing Paul Lambert held a high level meeting today. The meeting was explosive. Not looking good. #AVFC

I love how one person can say something on a message board and 20 minutes later it's everywhere.

Paddy always suspend betting on managers overnight

I was not aware of this! Thanks for clearing that up, looks like another night of groundless speculation

Paddy always suspend betting on managers overnight

I was not aware of this! Thanks for clearing that up, looks like another night of groundless speculation

Yeh you couldnt get a bet on the norwich manager for example

Think its just cos they dont want ppl catching them with their pants down with a big bet when very few people are around to react

Edited by villanmac
  • Like 2

They've got a Skysports style scrolling banner saying "Ding Dong! Lambert's Gone!" on Twitter Bullshitters Are Revered. 

Talk about parading tittle tattle as fact!

Edited by StanBalaban

They've got a Skysports style scrolling banner saying "Ding Dong! Lambert's Gone!" on Twitter Bullshitters Are Revered. 

I'm having my egg scrambled in the morning, I suspect others will be having theirs on their faces.

• Like 2

At least Admin has stuck his neck out on something though. He must know that nobody will listen to a word he says if Lambert isn't gone by Monday.

your referring to me ?  I not said he was going but it could changed like i pointed out. 

Totes lolz! Admin is another in the know dude/dudette from a different forum call 'the bell are ringing'

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I'm having my egg scrambled in the morning, I suspect others will be having theirs on their faces.

"How do you like your eggs: poached, or fertilized?"

Â