Paul Lambert

limpid

All i will say,  time is clicking fast on him.

Time is ticking fast for him, but he wants to stay, but he wants to leave, but he wants a new contract, but randy wont give him one, but randy wants him gone, but randy doesnt want to sack him... is that where we stand right now?

• Like 1

It's all over twitter that he's supposedly gone too. Not that that means much to be fair, but some people, rightly or wrongly, clearly believe he's left

I'd suggest that a guy with God in his avatar and who only appears every now and then to grace his members with faux-bombshells should be treated with the contempt he deserves.

I want a MM  :excl:

Edited by adz.villa

Lambert has gone according to admin on TBAR. Just stated/claimed it's true. Pinch of salt time.

Bag of salt more like.

Its not true.

It always seems to be confirmed via 2 sauces too!

Edited by GENTLEMAN

It's all over twitter that he's supposedly gone too. Not that that means much to be fair, but some people, rightly or wrongly, clearly believe he's left

Its all over twitter because they've just read it on TBAR and taken it as fact.

Clearly people have picked it up from TBAR but what is odd is that Paddy Power have suspended betting on our next manager at the same time. Although I wouldn't put it past them to garner info from message boards to be fair.

Â