Paul Lambert

limpid

The app on mobile phone is crap and doesn't even show todays game so I will have to post here. Keep it up Villa, make us safe today so that we don't have another week of anguish.

So has Lambert released a statement telling us how many eggs he's had for breakfast then?

Yes & how he is going to save our bacon. ;)

I think we are toast if we lose this , this young team instead of our has- beans have been poor.

He'll make a hash of it.

I muesli not keen on jokes like this.

I may be one of the few that hope we stick with him.

You are!!

That was a great game for all involved, we want much more of it. I cant believe you want him to stay with a big chance of repeating this season or even worst being relegated!!

I would like him to stay also, with that caveat that this season has been largely unacceptable and cannot be repeated. If he's got no more money he needs now to spend bigger on less players. Quality over quantity.

Generally speaking when he hasnt spent pennies he's gotten good buys. He can definitely spot a player - and even his cheaper purchases show good promise.

I think it's been an unfortunate season in almost every way possible, which, unfortunately, might make his position untenable, but I do think it would be a shame to lose him.

• Like 1

I would like him to stay also, with that caveat that this season has been largely unacceptable and cannot be repeated. If he's got no more money he needs now to spend bigger on less players. Quality over quantity.

Generally speaking when he hasnt spent pennies he's gotten good buys. He can definitely spot a player - and even his cheaper purchases show good promise.

I think it's been an unfortunate season in almost every way possible, which, unfortunately, might make his position untenable, but I do think it would be a shame to lose him.

Yes I think if we are taken over and we have a larger budget to spend on players I trust Lambert to use it wisely. 

• Like 1

Â