Paul Lambert

limpid

Strange feeling on this one. I wanted him gone, I am glad he has gone but I so badly wanted him to do well here, and I genuinely liked him, that I do feel sad about how it has all turned out. I had such high hopes for us under him and think he has left behind a good squad so for that and for always bigging up this club I thank him and genuinely wish him well in the future.

This Mark. 

I feel the majority of my opinions have aligned with yours over the past year or so and never more so than now.

Thanks for the effort Paul. We go again.

Up The Villa.

• Like 3

Strange feeling on this one. I wanted him gone, I am glad he has gone but I so badly wanted him to do well here and I genuinely liked him that I do feel sad about how it has all turned out. I had such high hopes for us under him and think he has left behind a good squad so for that and for always bigging up this club I thank him and genuinely wish him well in the future.

this is my feelings too mark. Well put.

Correct. People who think Lambert getting the boot will change anything are sadly mistaken. This club has been brought to its knees by one man and im surprised we have stayed up as long as we have. Until we are shot of him we are going nowhere but downwards.

Will it change things completely? No.  Will it change an abysmal run of form over 20 games? Yes 

Thats all that matters right now.

• Like 1

I think Sherwood is nailed on, hasn't he been at our last couple of home games? Maybe plans were being put in place for if Lambert couldn't pick up 3 points.

Oh for **** sake :(

Hey all the fans wanted rid of Lambert, yes this is what is out there to replace him. Fecked

Strange feeling on this one. I wanted him gone, I am glad he has gone but I so badly wanted him to do well here, and I genuinely liked him, that I do feel sad about how it has all turned out. I had such high hopes for us under him and think he has left behind a good squad so for that and for always bigging up this club I thank him and genuinely wish him well in the future.

I always hoped that he could turn it around, especially with the money spent. But unfortunately it didn't work and he was way out of his depth.

I always hoped that he could turn it around, especially with the money spent. But unfortunately it didn't work and he was way out of his depth.

I can't say I feel happy, just feel a load has come off my shoulders.

Like others I really wanted Lambert to do well here after the Mcleish omishambles we were prepared to take anything. Sadly after nearly 3 years we have gone from point A to point A with no progress and no plan. The best you can say is that he did his best, never said  a bad word about us and the squad is probably now at it's best since he took over. The worst you can say is that he was out of his depth from the beginning, should have been sacked after Bradford or at least before this january window closed, and we will continue to struggle until Lerner sells up.

Who is mad enough to take this job on?

• Like 2

Â