• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Just waiting for Lambert's totally baffling and completely not understandable explanations. Sack the clown before its too late.

They were worse than us make absolutely no doubt about it, we have problems that spout from the top and problems with tactics that manage to stifle ourselves, QPR had trouble with football basics, I've never seen a team with so many players with such poor control, or one that spooned the ball out for throw ins when trying simple passes

We're a much better team than them, which is why I'm so pissed off

• Like 1

No goals in October, five losses in a row without a goal scored for the first time ever? Another record broken by this useless manager. QPR won't have another easier game all season, typical Villa, any team on a bad run we lube up and bend over.

Spurs up next, an easy three points for them.

Lambert should have been sacked last May, but we have another four more years of this shit.

I'm so glad I don't give the sods any more money, they make a laughing stock of the fans.

• Like 1

I am loving work at the moment. An early shift today meant I couldn't watch last night and working Sunday means I will miss the annual raping by Spuds.

I'm not sure which of my teams are more embarrassing at the moment. Villa or the Jets. It's a close call

• Like 1

Diabolical.

Worst Villa game under Lambert.

I'm too pissed off to say anything more. Just **** off.

I hate to seem like I'm nitpicking but there have been far worse than that.

Not that that wasn't dreadful mind you.

for me that was worse than the 8-0 as it was complete gutless against a team that we should be beating. no creative thinking from the manager except when 2 down he flooded his attacker off the bench. any old League 2 manager could do that

Cleverley is awful. Vlaar was useless, Clark is beyond words. Westwood had a poor game. Andi tried but again lacks real quality. Gabby unfortunately is well past it and Tekkers is rusty. I dont think he'll ever return to the heights he did, achilles injuries are the worst.

For 3 seasons we've had no link between midfield and the front lot. Its embarrassing, Lambert is stealing a living. Any chairman with any nous would get rid NOW, contract or no contract. We need new direction and someone with some tactical ideas that might lead to a goal or two. Just pray there are 3 worse than us AGAIN. I honestly think we are one of the worst 3.

• Like 1

I work with 2 QPR fans.

:( :(

Me too. Well, it's half a dozen if truth be told, we do a lot of business in Harrow/Brent/Ealing which is very much QPR country so thankfully they are all in the London office and I can do several days without seeing them.  Blues fans are still being quiet from the 8-0.  Small mercies are welcome at a time like this. 

I know it's bordering on treason ,but them 10 points could be the worst thing to of happened to us .

False sense of security and all that .

Thats a good point because without those 4 wins Lambert would have not got a 4 year extension to his contract. 

Cleverley is awful. Vlaar was useless, Clark is beyond words. Westwood had a poor game. Andi tried but again lacks real quality. Gabby unfortunately is well past it and Tekkers is rusty. I dont think he'll ever return to the heights he did, achilles injuries are the worst.

For 3 seasons we've had no link between midfield and the front lot. Its embarrassing, Lambert is stealing a living. Any chairman with any nous would get rid NOW, contract or no contract. We need new direction and someone with some tactical ideas that might lead to a goal or two. Just pray there are 3 worse than us AGAIN. I honestly think we are one of the worst 3.

Agree with your assessment about us having no link between midfield and attack - but Cleverley is far from awful. Along with Sanchez he was our best player yesterday. It doesn't help him having to work on the left with Cissokho who was like a headless chicken at times. I've been very impressed with Cleverley, non stop running, great touch and makes the right passes. Our team just doesnt gel in any way and that is a real problem.

I know it's bordering on treason ,but them 10 points could be the worst thing to of happened to us .

False sense of security and all that .

Thats a good point because without those 4 wins Lambert would have not got a 4 year extension to his contract. 

absolutely right. I wish we lost those games.

What a load of bs.