• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Shite. Absolute and utter shite.  When people say that a guy who responsible for them hitting the post and then scoring two minutes later was our best player then alarm bells are ringing.   

even by the odd miracle that he walks..... we will be stuck with Roy Keane whos just as bad and we wont bring in someone like Moyes.

Alan Sugar is due to fire someone on Wednesday. At the moment, I'd offer them a four year deal.
  • Like 1

QPR were rubbish but could have had four against us.

The shape of the team just never looked right. Sanchez was the best player on the pitch, shame he blotted his copy book by giving away the second goal, but he was the dominant player. If we have him, we don't need Westwood on the pitch as well, at least not against the likes of QPR. Westwood/Cleverley didn't give us enough, and if Sanchez cost £4m I don't think you can argue Cleverley is value for £8m.

The full backs were poor going forward, and the passing from all of the defenders was below par. Benteke obviously not up to speed but played a lot better than in the Everton game.

Meh.

• Like 1

I thought we were the better team but our final ball was dire all game. The amount of terrible crossing was a joke. Nothing on the bench that could change the game was a worry. No service for benteke so nothing he could do. Shaky at the back as well.

When we're shiit under Lambert, we really are shiit, record breakingly shiit. He's been given three years, I've gave up on him now. He can **** off !! Another manager that's going to be required to be paid off I think.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 2

Bit of reality though, our full strength team would have bulldozed through this lot today. such a shame we can never put one out! Good first half performance, shit final ball all throughout, and three sloppy passes from Sanchez for the second goal. resulting in overall shiteness.

Depressing stuff. Good work rate for much of the match, but just way too many bad cross attempts (Cleverley and Lowton in particular), and too many wayward passes (Westwood in particular). You know it's not gonna be our day when Vlaar gets outmuscled for their first goal, and when our MOTM gives the ball away cheaply and then doesn't track back fast enough to defend against their second. 

I was hoping Joe Cole might add a spark, but he looks old, fat and slow. No ideas, no answers, little hope to score, let alone even get a draw at this point. Disastrous slide after such a bright start to the season. Heading into November, it's pretty clear that we need major additions in January.

Absolute tripe.  Why wait til 70 minutes and 2-0 down to make changes?  Weimann was poison and the way the midfield was set up was dumb.  No runners in behind, all ball to feet and then just lay it off or find the easiest pass. No invention, no craft.  The Rock played great tonight except for a couple of minutes where he thought he was playing for QPR.  Am utterly deflated again..........

Weimann was no less poisonous than many were. Now we see the importance Delph brings to the midfield carrying the ball forward. Richardson has been the other midfielder frequently making the incisive runs in behind. The midfield out there tonight were basically comprised one destroyer who managed to pick up quite a number of loose balls, and a couple of mobile lampposts that the ball just randomly bounced off from time to time.

One of the most embarrassing Villa performances in my 50 years as a Villa fan ...... we have NO future with Lambert in charge. Totally clueless and out of his depth by a million miles !

Bring back McLeish !

Yes he's had three years to build a side and we are no better than when he started.

• Like 1