• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

If anyone thinks That just 2 mistakes cost us the game....I'm struggling for words and then to try and score points against possession football is simply absurd.

We lost the game because we presented a low level of football in just about every aspect of the game.

It's great having possession if you do something with it, but that's kinda given.....we were light years away from doing something with it....we were devoid of any kind of conviction too.

Very, very worrying.

• Like 2

Those of you that think Lambert will be sacked, you are wrong, he signed a new four years deal the other week and if you think Randy is going to pay him off then you are mistaken.

You couldn't be more right there

If anyone thinks That just 2 mistakes cost us the game....I'm struggling for words and then to try and score points against possession football is simply absurd.

We lost the game because we presented a low level of football in just about every aspect of the game.

It's great having possession if you do something with it, but that's kinda given.....we were light years away from doing something with it....we were devoid of any kind of conviction too.

Very, very worrying.

That's not entirely true when you score zero. One mistake costs a game then.

Its just pathetic. Predictable line up. No creativity. Just plain awful.

There is no chance that team should be in a relegation battle. On paper its a decent 11 so it comes down to poor poor management.

The fact we were losing and didn't make a sub until 70 mins is unacceptable. Then when he does make a sub he leaves out the two natural wingers the game craved (nzog and bacuna) and brought on two unfit past it has beens (cole and bent)

Absolutely awful.

• Like 1

Guzan 6/10: Should have done better with the first, other than that meh.

Lowton 5/10: 1st half looked rusty, but showed a few glimpses of decent play. Second half he showed his petulant side and he is typical of the side that his head goes down too easily.

Vlaar 6/10: Partly at fault for the first, average after that.

Clark 6/10: Thought he started well, winning headers against Zamora etc. Can't remember much about his second half other than fluffing it each time a chance fell to him.

Sissoko 4/10: Poor. Touch was poor, positioning was poor, he just can't play the offside trap. Liked him at the start of the season, but he's had a bad run of late and this was his worst.

Westwood 5/10: Nothing noticeably bad, I just don't know what he does?

Sanchez first half 8/10: Looked a class act, cracking shot, demanded the ball, great passing.

Sanchez for 5 minutes in the second half 1/10: WTF happened??? He literally turned to shit!!  After that he went back to being decent, but what a diabolical 5 mins.

Cleverly 4/10: He plays a neat, quick pass when under pressure, i'll give him that.  Nothing else though, he has zero presence, little creativity, definitely not worth the fee to make him permanent.

Gabby 6/10: When he wants it you can see he can be a decent player, showed strength at times when others we being blown off the ball. I think frustration must get the better of him though as he doesn't get a lot of support.

Weimann 5/10: Same as always, all effort, no skill.

Benteke 3/10: That's a harsh mark but it's compared to his usual standard.  Too rusty and it showed.  That said even a 3/10 Benteke is better than the alternatives we've got.  The long balls we play demand that he is on the pitch, no-one else could hold it up like he did today.

Bent 2/10: Seriously he came on?

Cole 2/10: Managed to block Benteke's header, then play a load of balls to nobody in particular.

First game away, amazing support until the second went in, then toxic. Lot's of booing at the end, which Lowton clearly didn't like since he gesticulated rocket polisher towards the away end. Absolute word removed.

Two soft goals aside, we offer absolutely nothing going forward. No creativity, no width, no tempo; not surprising we havent scores in 5.

• Like 1

Very, very worrying.

Very sneaky.....I think deep down you know what I mean.

Very, very worrying.

Very sneaky.....I think deep down you know what I mean.

Yep, sneaky me. Just trying to lift myself up from this misery.

Well come Sunday evening Spurs will have torn us a new arsehole so it will be six on the bounce with probably no goals scored and probably three more conceded. Despite being a STH I really cannot be arsed to turn up to watch more of this crap. Boycott??

Those of you that think Lambert will be sacked, you are wrong, he signed a new four years deal the other week and if you think Randy is going to pay him off then you are mistaken.

I give up!.. Who is it?..