Pre Match Thread

Kingman

Start jack!

Still say a 3-0 loss. I'm watching it in a QPR pub means I can see their non football brains cheering like they've won the league. Hate QPR like all London clubs.

Hate Harry too!

Don't know if it has been mentioned else where on here,but i was reading yesterday that Villa have never failed to score in five premier league matches on the trot. Our manager since he has been at the club,seems to have a knack of setting up unwanted records. I have a horrible feeling it will be 1-0 to them 

I'm not especially confident. I think it's in the balance. But I think we're still a bit better than them. It's quite a simple formula:

v=((p[]*11)/11*max(p)*0.5)*c

where p[] is an array of player's overall ratings and c is overall team confidence.

the 0.5 is the conversion factor applied for the ability of the best player to drag the team up.

I make our $v to be a bit higher than QPR's.

**** class .

This one has got all the hallmarks of a potential horror show. As such, I'd take a draw right now, if offered.

That my friend is blasphemy .

More like 30 odd years of watching Villa, and knowing these are the sort of games we end up losing!

Now or never for Carlos Sanchez. If Alexis can adapt coming from La Liga, Carlos can too. I really hope to see improvement in his game tonight.

Edited by maqroll

I'd probably take a draw in this one - need to stop the rot.

we need a positive performance and result. an away point and a decent game will do a lot for us going forward, win it even better, lose it....

...and we are in the shit mentally and it will be a difficult hole to get ourselves out of.

Don't know if it has been mentioned else where on here,but i was reading yesterday that Villa have never failed to score in five premier league matches on the trot. Our manager since he has been at the club,seems to have a knack of setting up unwanted records. I have a horrible feeling it will be 1-0 to them 

Well F.C. Magdeburg fans did this after they failed to score in 5 consecutive games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HhA2OQaLt8

• Like 3