Swansea

Villan4Life

I think Clement will get them back to basics that Swansea have played over the years and get the ball on the ground. Whether the players are good enough or he is in the transfer market will wait to be seen

better option than Giggs at least

I'm wondering if they are an even worse unit at the back than under Lambert in 2012. Some of the goals they've conceded recently have been league 2 standard.

They probably should've given Guidolin under xmas as they were better organised under him.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

appointed clement, stick a fork in them

Fails in the Championship. Gets Premier League job

Welcome to football management 

They remind me of us last season. Sold their best players & brought inferior quality in. I can see them getting relegated this season . I should have stuck some money on, the same as thinking Leicester would get beat at Hull first game of the season .:bang:

7 minutes ago, Villaninireland said:

They remind me of us last season. Sold their best players & brought inferior quality in. I can see them getting relegated this season . I should have stuck some money on, the same as thinking Leicester would get beat at Hull first game of the season .:bang:

Still can bet on them going down. The odds may not be as good, but if you're so confident you might as well take some money over none. 

• 2 years later...

Their fans are livid.  Blaming their owners for asset stripping the squad without putting anything back into it.  Leeds' Owner is claiming on Twitter that they "did all they could" and that "you need two parties to agree to make a deal".  Sounds like he's professionally saying that Swansea pulled out at the last second.

From the outside looking in, they might be trying to settle in for a long spell in the Championship and avoid FFP issues, but quickly realized that selling all their top earners, without replacing them immediately, might be the fastest path to a second relegation and pulled the plug on a couple of the deals.

Â