Swansea

Villan4Life

If Swansea go down I see nothing to think they will automatically bounce back up. Players like Sigurdsson would leave and players with previous experience of Championship are nearly passed it now like Britton and Rangel

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Should never have sacked Monk.  Didn't quite understand the logic behind it in the first instance .  

Madness, wasn't it? He had an alright overall record, but clubs just panic after a few bad results these days. Not sure how they expect to get anywhere without any kind of stability. 

Though I can understand the Bradley sacking. Conceding more than 3 goals a game over the last 6, mostly against poor sides as well. He'd struggle in the Championship.

6 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

More proof that Americans know f*** all about running a football club or managing one.

They should stick to Sports that dont use feet or brains.

Overweight neanderthalers with Uni-degrees WTF?

Can't tell if this post is supposed to be satire or not.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Rowett in my opinion. They should go fir, even if he takes them down he will bring them up

I agree. Pardew has consistently shown he is not the man to turn around a bad spell. Coleman would be stark raving bonkers to leave the wales job for Swansea, and Giggs has no experience at all. 

If they were going to act, they should have acted quicker while Big Sam was on the market. Rowett, whilst having no PL league experience, does have experience of going into a shit shower and turning things around. 

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

Think there might be money problems at Swansea.

not sure if its money problems but it looks horribly ran at the moment. They spent club record in summer and lad can barely get a game. then sell your club captain and club legend and  replace him with a lad from Barnsley. also sell probably your best player for 20 million and replace him with 2 target men in Baston and Llorente was also madness

Â