Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Be interesting to see where he ends up next season when his contract runs out. Someone will pay him £80k when no transfer fee involved.

I wouldn't be the slightest interested where he ends up, hopefully not with us.

Best thing about this thread today is how half of ye are saying he wanted £80k a week!! Seriously guys we wouldn't have even wasted our time this late if he was asking for that. We would possibly have gone to 45k max for him per week. So if he asked for 80k there would be no negotiation.

I go in and ask for 80k a year and they say 40 is the best they can offer. The discussion ends there. 

I'd imagine it's actually 60k per week he wanted as has been reported. Inflated to 80k of course by angry emoitional Villa fans. :D

Best thing about this thread today is how half of ye are saying he wanted £80k a week!! Seriously guys we wouldn't have even wasted our time this late if he was asking for that. We would possibly have gone to 45k max for him per week. So if he asked for 80k there would be no negotiation.

I go in and ask for 80k a year and they say 40 is the best they can offer. The discussion ends there.

I'd imagine it's actually 60k per week he wanted as has been reported. Inflated to 80k of course by angry emoitional Villa fans. :D

So the press see now angry emotional villa fans?

Deal still on according to a reliable source expect news in next 30 mins

No way

The only way we would accept a deal now is if his agent was stripped down to his y fronts and he was tarred and feathered outside BMH

• Like 1

Eh?? The 80k wasnt exaggerated by villa fans though. It came from BBC journalists and other media sources. The rest of your post was just guess work.

getting a bit of grief from some good journos on twitter, think there'll be some articles on him at the weekend

rumours on twitter that everton refused to match our fee offer and that cleverley's agent is now banging on our door trying to resurrect it

:)  :)  :)

Â