Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

He's everything that's wrong with football and English footballers in particular, a word removed of the highest order. 

He's really just a decent player, looking to steal £80k, when he's never going to return that value to any team that's at his level (mid table). 

I hope his career goes completely tits up because the bloke is just one giant tit. 

• Like 3

Tom cleverley has just proven hes a money grabber we dont want players at our club just for the money we want players who want to wear the shirt and fight tooth and nail for the club - tom cleverlry thanks for showing what your really like

Yes because all well paid players don't want to fight tooth and nail for the club. The dream players are the ones who don't want more than the average industrial wage, yep they're the ones we should only sign. 

It's one thing to have earned the right to demand (and get) relatively big wages, another entirely to have NOT earned that right and still make demands. The fact that Everton pulled out says it all. He's living in fantasy land.

• Like 1

I think the breakdown of the Everton deal was down to the clubs rather than Cleverley.

Can't help thinking we've dodged a bullet here. I'm happy with the squad, it's in better shape than I anticipated in May. Another midfielder wouldn't have gone amiss but missing out on Cleverley won't impact our season at all.

getting a bit of grief from some good journos on twitter, think there'll be some articles on him at the weekend

rumours on twitter that everton refused to match our fee offer and that cleverley's agent is now banging on our door trying to resurrect it

Would be pretty funny if we told him to do one.

• Like 1

getting a bit of grief from some good journos on twitter, think there'll be some articles on him at the weekend

rumours on twitter that everton refused to match our fee offer and that cleverley's agent is now banging on our door trying to resurrect it

Hope he doesn't hurt his hand.

Wonder if we'll be a bit light in central midfield though with KEA let leave under the assumption we would sign another midfielder. If we get an injury to a couple we will be a bit weaker. Think a January signing needs to happen. 

I would.

Id be furious if we didnt!

Wonder if we'll be a bit light in central midfield though with KEA let leave under the assumption we would sign another midfielder. If we get an injury to a couple we will be a bit weaker. Think a January signing needs to happen. 

Does Sylla have a recall clause 

Â