Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Let's be honest, when someone is surplus to requirements at the mancs when do they ever do very well? (don't say pique). They just seem to potter on for a few years and there career fizzles out. o'shea, brown etc. I doubt were missing much especially for 8million

• Like 1

I want a player, who can look at us and say with my involvement I can improve them....as opposed to someone who wants to use the profile of their previous club to promote their standing.

Perhaps I'm old fashioned.

Edited by TRO

Let's be honest, when someone is surplus to requirements at the mancs when do they ever do very well? (don't say pique). They just seem to potter on for a few years and there career fizzles out. o'shea, brown etc. I doubt were missing much especially for 8million

Pique

• Like 2

If Everton get him on loan they can pay his wages of 80k/week for the year for 4m. Still less than the 7m we offered for a transfer. We should have tried to loan him in.

Absolute tosh.
Not really tosh. It's a fairly accurate statement.

So you'd spend half our reported budget on laoning a player who would then more than likely join another club for free?

Sounds like he liked Martinez and wanted to work with him again - I wouldn't be all that surprised if his wage demands at Everton are lower than here - he's done what most of us would do in his position, asked his second choice for a lot of money knowing he was potentially either going to be rich or where he wanted to go.

Paul Pogba has done OK!

Anyone mentioned Pique? ;)

Â