Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I bet Ashley Westwood is not best pleased.

Westwood and Delph will be the first names on the teamsheet it is Richardson that should feel aggrieved got an assist the weekend and has played well doesn't deserve to be dropped on current form imo

Westwood and Delph will be the first names on the teamsheet it is Richardson that should feel aggrieved got an assist the weekend and has played well doesn't deserve to be dropped on current form imo

Could just as easily be N'Zogbia who gets dropped with Richardson rotating into a wide position

Could mean ricgardson and zog on wings with either andi or gabby dropped to bench.

Said it in the other thread. Unless we have a deal in place for when the loan ends this is a poor move.

Well don't think there is a possible deal in place, he's out of contract in June. Or do you mean that we've the option to agree to his 60k a week demands and a 4 year contract say at any point, which means we get him for free.

I'm sure United will charge us a loan fee on this of approx 2 mil.

Could just as easily be N'Zogbia who gets dropped with Richardson rotating into a wide position

Basically gives us options. I think Sanchez was Westwoods competition. Cleaverly would play in front with Delph. So Richardson looking to get chop at the moment. I wouldn't rule out Joe Cole when he's fully fit from ousting anyone. Most naturally talented player in our squad. 

I'm a bit happy we didn't sign a winger, think this will give Grealish more opportunity

Loan deal on this one is certainly preferable in my eyes.

1. He does well and wants to stay - Great.

2. He does well and still wants to go - So what, **** him.

3. He does nothing - One less to try and offload.

Win win win.

Well with our previous loans we had Kyle Walker taking option 2 and Jenas taking Option 3 although he was injured most the time and we still had to pay his wages #facepalm

Â