Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

There is an opportunity for somebody else to take his spot, I think GG can do it. :)

An unproven and very injury prone player who has never lived up to his hype. I really hope you are right.
bit hard to live up to the hype when hes had the injuries hes had then shipped out to championship

An out of contract player whose form only improved in the last 10 games of the season #playingforanewcontract

I won't be losing any sleep over this one #sourgrapes

Decent player but as others have said playing for a contract somewhere else. After the pathetic performance in the Cup Final I ain't crying to be honest as I won't if most of them get shifted on or leave. No great loss imo.

Yes when you look back at his loan spell, he gave us 4 or 5 good games and the rest pretty poor. Would rather  of signed him but not a massive loss, although he will cost money to replace. 

• Like 1

Considering the slow style of Everton, I think he may come to miss us more than we miss him.

There is an opportunity for somebody else to take his spot, I think GG can do it. :)

An unproven and very injury prone player who has never lived up to his hype. I really hope you are right.
bit hard to live up to the hype when hes had the injuries hes had then shipped out to championship

Which sort of proves my point really. I would love him to come good but I don't think it's going to happen.

I actually dislike Tom Cleverly more than I did before we got him. Not even an acknowledgement of gratitude for his time at Villa, which for the most part was utter cack until Sir Tim came along. He's just like the rest of them and I'm glad hes no longer on our team.

• Like 1

I actually dislike Tom Cleverly more than I did before we got him. Not even an acknowledgement of gratitude for his time at Villa, which for the most part was utter cack until Sir Tim came along. He's just like the rest of them and I'm glad hes no longer on our team.

Sort of feel the same way myself. Six days after the FA Cup Final he's gone......Disrespectful IMO.

Â