Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

It's the same thing over and over .

Apparent ITK gets shot down for giving info then threatens to leave due to abuse!?

Why can't people simply ignore ?

I don't know if Richards info in genuine or not but it know id rather hear some snippits of info wherever the info came from , than reading the same old crapp daily !

id rather hear snippets of information rather than "going" followed by i told you so

got no problem with ITKs but theres no point in trying to be cryptic, either tell us what you know properly or dont bother telling us anything

Agree with that 

I wonder why he doesn't quote all the posts saying he's wrong when he says we're definitely relegated pretty much every year and is wrong.

or that classic best manager in 30 years quote ;)

Isn't 'he's going', specific enough? And I don't think the post was presented as ITK either.

No, `going' is not specific enough. And how else could it be construed but ITK?

And he has posted `going' on the N'Zogbia thread as well. Is he just going to post that on every thread in the hope that he will be right at some point.

Sold to the Spanish chap with the receding hairline. 

**checks auction catalogue - right - which potential next big thing big club reject signing on loan for Villa to rehabilitate a failing career is next? 

• Like 1

Isn't 'he's going', specific enough? And I don't think the post was presented as ITK either.

Shut it you, and stick to your invisible shorts

;)

Disappointing if true. He really sounded like he wanted to stay. To be honest he's **** us over a treat with his antics on deadline day last summer.

what did Richard do on deadline day ?

oh you mean Cleverly  ...

Edit .. and now I've just read the next page  ... damn you Morkery :rant:

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Never saw the point of him, and never agreed with those saying he'd improved such a lot. Slightly maybe, like to the point where he was worth having on the pitch. Nothing more.

The three goals were nice, but it's hardly a stellar record for someone who played in midfield for a whole season and didn't pass the ball forward more than 20 times.

• Like 1

Â