Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Hes good on the ball works hard decent corners and a good shot to be honest he was unlucky not to score against qpr, he works hard and can win a challange, I think he could keep is ticking over if we had a better manager a few more creative players, him and sanchez holding with delph , cole and gabby? Benteke up front

Another midfielder who is 'good' but doesn't score or create goals.

He's bang average.

Its very hard to score if you are being told to stay defensive!

This is pretty much it. The players around him are not really that bad, we just play far too defensive. I think this club just needs 1-2 more quality players, and we'd be top 10 easy. 

Think we need to keep players like this may not be exciting but quality is there remember he came to vp last season and played with a 40 yr old giggs in midfield and controlled he game and scored

We are always rubbish against Man. United, they could play Bobby Charlton and Nobby Stiles in midfield and they'd stroll to victory against us. Think that was the only goal he scored last season.

Fabian Delph is a better midfielder than Cleverley imo. So him leaving and Cleverley signing full time won't convince me.

• Like 1

Such a meh player.

The formation we play doesn't get the best out of the players we have.  Cleverley and Westwood in a 4-4-2 with Gabby and Benteke up front would look like different players in my opinion, instead of the utter non-entities they're both reduced to at present.

Â