Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

What on earth is going on with this deal we are a total joke in all aspects. Dint tell me sanchez is still on the plane whats it now 60hours

What a load of tosh. Get a grip.

• Like 4

Evening. Apologies for my silence all day, not hiding just busy although I'm sure some will think it the former.

I don't know what the hold up is or if there is a problem, its come as a surprise to me that its not happened today.

The medical was concluded as I previously stated so that isn't the cause of any delay but as I think I also said previously this has been a complicated one.

I've heard nothing further so personally, I still think it will go ahead and very much hope it does because I think he is just what we need.

is the complications his god knows how many agents?

Evening. Apologies for my silence all day, not hiding just busy although I'm sure some will think it the former.

I don't know what the hold up is or if there is a problem, its come as a surprise to me that its not happened today.

The medical was concluded as I previously stated so that isn't the cause of any delay but as I think I also said previously this has been a complicated one.

I've heard nothing further so personally, I still think it will go ahead and very much hope it does because I think he is just what we need.

Cheers Trent.

Any snippets you can add to the Ron Vlaar thread at all? 

What on earth is going on with this deal we are a total joke in all aspects. Dint tell me sanchez is still on the plane whats it now 60hours

What a load of tosh. Get a grip.

Incase you haven't put 1+1 together - It's very possible Sanchez wasn't on a plane when it was reported he was. He also could have stayed in a hotel. Contracts take time especially ones involving third party ownership. And last but probably most important. Who **** cares as long as we get it done and we see him in a Villa shirt on the club's official website. 

• Like 1

Â