Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Yeah and hes acknowledged it is photoshopped. Read his convo thread. Also look at previous tweets and pics.

Is he legit? I dunno, seems dodgy IMO, what the hell is a "super" agent?

He isn't me. Promise.

Although I am Mantis.

Work that one out.

The ITK credentials of Hippo very rarely get discussed and he has been wrong in past.

But he always sounds very confident and I think he said that this was looking likely a few days ago and also that Vlaar would be off.

Been hoping he full if hot air because of the latter

The ITK credentials of Hippo very rarely get discussed and he has been wrong in past.

But he always sounds very confident and I think he said that this was looking likely a few days ago and also that Vlaar would be off.

But since then we've been told by Trent, who I firmly believe on such topics, that he has passed a medical and things look good.

I remember around the time we sold Downing to Liverpool Hippo said that his source was someone who knew Paul Faulkner obviously that wouldn't count for much now. He's gotten quite a few things wrong. Including saying that Lambert will be leaving the club in the next few days during May of this year.

Edited by useless

I remember around the time we sold Downing to Liverpool Hippo said that his source was someone who knew Paul Faulkner obviously that wouldn't count for much now. He's gotten quite a few things wrong. Including saying that Lambert will be leaving the club in the next few days during May of this year.

Quite a big claim to get wrong that.

But since then we've been told by Trent, who I firmly believe on such topics, that he has passed a medical and things look good.

Trent told us this would be done yesterday. Then he said in the morning.

Sorry, but you have to question it. I like Trent but he obviously isn't privvy to 'facts'

Being 'ITK' and seeing into the future are different things. There's obviously been an unforeseen hold up on this, judging from our other transfers and the time between everyone getting wind of it and the deal being announced

I still think the personal terms are agreed and everything is set, there's just some more rubber stamping to do before it can be announced.

I don't have ITK but I do have a contact who has usually good insight, and he's said the number of agents involved on this one is ludicrous. I can see why it's dragging if this is true.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Trent told us this would be done yesterday. Then he said in the morning.

Sorry, but you have to question it. I like Trent but he obviously isn't privvy to 'facts'

He used the phrase "hopefully", both times. Just saying.

all trent does is pass on what he's told.he won't always be right.he probably knows someone in the club or knows someone who knows someone etc.

True.  I wasn't having a go at the guy, I appreciate the tidbits. Just frustrated with this one, the official wall of silence at the club has annoyed me for years.

• Like 1

What on earth is going on with this deal we are a total joke in all aspects. Dint tell me sanchez is still on the plane whats it now 60hours

Um what?

Personally I blame football manager and the internet for comments like this. Football Manager makes people deluded enough to think they have a clue about football. The internet, through forums and social media, can in themselves create an environment of frenzy and irrationality. 

The reality is that most deals take time, people need to be patient, it's not as easy as signing a player in Football Manager. 

• Like 4

Â