Football Manager 2015

hogso

Pogba feels Juventus' plans for him match his aspirations?

Is he not leaving Juventus?

Confused.

Didn't see that until later. The game is probably confused too.

As for the £100m spent... he is shooting from range ALL the time, but so far his only goal is a header from a corner. Getting a few assist though (from the rebounded shots) :)

4 and a half seasons in. I got a Rooney-like newgen through (bought from Everton too) and I got very hooked on seeing how he developed and performed. He scored 16 goals from midfield in his first season and won the Golden Ball just 17 years old :)

am i right in assuming grealish is -9 on this?

Nope

what have you put him as then?

same as always I'll end up having a play in editor mode at some point and will change the likes of grealish and no doubt benteke (about 150?) myself, my biggest problem with it is consistency and balance, jack isnt -9 but the likes of chalobah who is following mceachran's career to a championship nobody will be, im guessing chelsea will have 5/6 -9 players in their youth team, liverpool and utd similar, spurs always have overrated players

out of interest has anyone seen any of the -10 players? think there was only balanta last year and none the year before

I'm not going to reveal numbers as people can look in the editor if they choose to see that information. Both have very good potential and are capable of being top players.

Look at attributes, not CA and PA which are merely the sum of those attributes.

Edited by AndyClarke

Have never been able to get Benteke scoring. He's scored 5 in 26. Gabby has 17. Even Grealish has scored 10 playing on the left. I've put Gabby up front with Benteke and put Grealish behind to try and give Benteke more service, but he's still not performing. His role is Advanced Forward with Gabby as False 9 and Grealish as Advanced playmaker support. Any ideas?

He has 99 goals for me so far.. in 125 starts and 51 sub apperances.

He is very well suited for the complete forward role, both on support and attack, but if you want to keep your other roles I'd say he should be on attack duty

How is the F9 + advanced playmaker on support working out? Just thinking that they might be in eachothers way.

Would make more sense to have Gabby as advanced forward and Benteke as complete forward on support with Grealish behind.

That's impressive. Do you play him on his own or with a partner?

Well I used to play one upfront as an advanced forward with an advanced playmaker and winger in the wide positions. Now I have two upfront and Grealish behind.

I'll try your suggestion though, cheers

Mate.

I have been playing a 41221 most of the time. I started off with 4132, and come to think of it that was when Benteke's had his worst scoring record. Maybe he is best fitted to play upfront on his own? I've have gone through 3 match engine updates though, so I've had to change things around a bit.

I would say it's similar to FM14 in regards to selling players.

That said I never had an issue selling players on the previous games.

I think it's very dependent upon your save setup. If you add many playable leagues there will be many active teams looking to buy players. If you don't add many active leagues, but use a big database, there will be lot's of players but few buyers.

Also, note it's very hard to sell a player in the last year of his contract for any sort of fee.

Another factor is that clubs start with having already spent most of their budgets so selling players in the first season will be hard. It does get a lot easier later as the seasons go by.

In the first window I was able to sell N'Zogbia (£2.5m), Bent (free), Weimann (£8.5m)
2nd window: Senderos (£1.7m)
2nd season: Richardson (£900k), Westwood (£4.9m), Hutton (£3.2m), Tonev (free), Baker (£1.4m), Luna (£1m), Helenius (£2.5m), Steer (£200k), Kozak (£500k)

From that point on it started getting a bit crazy.. the last two seasons I've sold players for a total of £293m.

Edit: Actually make that £332m.. I just got a £39m bid for Victor Fischer from Juventus. Getting that Pogba money back it seems :)

Edited by tarjei

4 and a half seasons in. I got a Rooney-like newgen through (bought from Everton too) and I got very hooked on seeing how he developed and performed. He scored 16 goals from midfield in his first season and won the Golden Ball just 17 years old :)

How do you get through it so quickly?

I finally caved and bought it, played a few hours last night, unbeaten after 3 league and 1 cup game(s). Bent scored 3 vs. Oxford... Focused on signing contract extensions and new staff over buying anyone, so literally bought nobody...

I play 41221 which seems to be doing okay, will probably get 10 hours in tonight and end up being shit but I like it so far!

Edited by adw95

I started a new save with Villa didn't buy or sell anyone. I'm in January and i'm top and unbeaten. Been playing with a holding midfielder and it's been working very well. Not sure how i'm unbeaten, but i'll take it.

I can't really get Benteke going. Gabby or N'zogbia are my best players right now.

I finally caved and bought it, played a few hours last night, unbeaten after 3 league and 1 cup game(s). Bent scored 3 vs. Oxford... Focused on signing contract extensions and new staff over buying anyone, so literally bought nobody...

I play 41221 which seems to be doing okay, will probably get 10 hours in tonight and end up being shit but I like it so far!

You sad bastard :lol:

That's what I like about FM, you can play it for 48 hours over the weekend whilst still getting other things done. Like shitting and eating.

• Like 2

If I'm not at work or playing a game I end up wanking so what do you expect!?

• Like 2

Â