Football Manager 2015

hogso

Ordered this from game and they still haven't sent me a beta link.

There is no beta link.. Did you get a steam key for the full game? Activating it in Steam should install the beta.
I've ordered a physical copy to be delivered.

It won't let me post a screenshot anymore for some reason.

Status Item   Platform Qty Price     Unshipped Football Manager 2015 with Early Beta Access New PC Games 1 £29.99     Unshipped Football Manager 2015 BETA Download PC Downloads 1 Free

When I track my order I see the above, I'm confused about to activate the beta without a link.

I used to be okay at Champ and FM, but I'm rubbish now it's become so complex. I'm currently 15th and have lost LOTS. I have beaten Spurs and Liverpool though (also I thumped Newcastle 7-2!). Villa have just been taken over by a consortium led by Graham Taylor in my game! I hope I stay in the job until the summer. It'll be nice having money again!

I used to be okay at Champ and FM, but I'm rubbish now it's become so complex. I'm currently 15th and have lost LOTS. I have beaten Spurs and Liverpool though (also I thumped Newcastle 7-2!). Villa have just been taken over by a consortium led by Graham Taylor in my game! I hope I stay in the job until the summer. It'll be nice having money again!

Same. i can't really do it anymore.

I'm doing ok on FM handheld as it's a bit more straightforward (Playing as Shrewsbury).

Still experiencing the trademark FM mid season slump though!

The takeover happened to me as well, exactly the same led by Graham Taylor

Has anybody ever saved a penalty on Football Manager?

I'm still on handheld (yeah it's the FM15 thread, so sue me!) and I've been in 3 penalty shootouts plus the 6 or 7 penalties I've conceded in 2 seasons and not saved one of them.

Last time I played a PC version (FM13) I remember this happening too.

Am I just unlucky?

Currently 4th with 10 games left on my Beta saved game with Villa, going to play League Cup final against Chelsea later when i am back at home.

Jurgen Locadia (8.5mil) has cracked in around 20 goals so far, sold Weimann for £6mil, Benteke for £19mil and Gabby for £8mil to give me more money to buy a handful of players.

Virgil Van Dijk is very good defender from Celtic i brought to replace Vlaar, lost Andre Green to Man City on a bosman (with 400k compensation) and Grealish has scored 14 from midfield.

Absolutely loving the new Football Manager.

Edited by Villan4Life

am i right in assuming grealish is -9 on this?

had a quick look round for the youngsters ive never heard of before so i can get my scouting list on the go, got the usual "FM wonderkids, best players to sign!" = julian draxler... cheers for that...

will be interesting to see where the likes of gabriel barbosa and balanta are rated now

Â