Football Manager 2015

hogso

I always sell before they hit 30, unless they are my key players.  Because they lose about 40% of their value as soon as they hit 30 and their stats plummet when they hit 32.

You can usually replace players with better up-coming players when they hit 29/30.

I always sell before they hit 30, unless they are my key players.  Because they lose about 40% of their value as soon as they hit 30 and their stats plummet when they hit 32.

You can usually replace players with better up-coming players when they hit 29/30.

I was managing Bayern on FM14 and couldn't sell any of them,  or they won't go!

EDIT: "any" is an exaggeration, of course...

Edited by adw95

rsg3PAr.png

I came into a wee bit of money. If someone meets that release clause Pogba is gonna be rich(er)!

Doesn't that mean you're destined to lose money on that deal?

It's a gamble, I guess... I'd still get £60m though. I figured, I've never seen an AI club spend that much on a player. The most I ever saw on FM14 was £57m and that was payed in installments, and to trigger a release clause the whole sum must be payed upfront :)

I recon he'll be a key player until he's 33-34 because he's got an excellent personality and natural fitness. He won't decline as quick as most, so unless he get's a bad injury that's 8-9 seasons with the best CM in the game. The biggest risk the way I see it is the 15% yearly wage rise, which might make it very hard to renew his contract.

One thing to consider as well was that I had made a big profit selling players during the summer and this way I won't be losing half of it to taxes on profit and dividends. The club still had a £30m bank balance after the transfer went through.

I've managed to cancel my expensive pre order with Game. If I order from CD keys will my beta save carry over?

I've played about half a season (14 hours) through the beta

Everything will be the exact same I'd assume, so it should do. You're still installing through Steam

• Like 1

Created a new game with Villa. Not sure if this shits glitched, but i've had to take a player off every game due to injury. Some of them turn out to be nothing, annoying as ****.

Have never been able to get Benteke scoring. He's scored 5 in 26. Gabby has 17. Even Grealish has scored 10 playing on the left. I've put Gabby up front with Benteke and put Grealish behind to try and give Benteke more service, but he's still not performing. His role is Advanced Forward with Gabby as False 9 and Grealish as Advanced playmaker support. Any ideas?  

• Like 1

am i right in assuming grealish is -9 on this?

Nope

what have you put him as then?

same as always I'll end up having a play in editor mode at some point and will change the likes of grealish and no doubt benteke (about 150?) myself, my biggest problem with it is consistency and balance, jack isnt -9 but the likes of chalobah who is following mceachran's career to a championship nobody will be, im guessing chelsea will have 5/6 -9 players in their youth team, liverpool and utd similar, spurs always have overrated players

out of interest has anyone seen any of the -10 players? think there was only balanta last year and none the year before

Have never been able to get Benteke scoring. He's scored 5 in 26. Gabby has 17. Even Grealish has scored 10 playing on the left. I've put Gabby up front with Benteke and put Grealish behind to try and give Benteke more service, but he's still not performing. His role is Advanced Forward with Gabby as False 9 and Grealish as Advanced playmaker support. Any ideas?  

He has 99 goals for me so far.. in 125 starts and 51 sub apperances.

He is very well suited for the complete forward role, both on support and attack, but  if you want to keep your other roles I'd say he should be on attack duty

How is the F9 + advanced playmaker on support working out? Just thinking that they might be in eachothers way.

Would make more sense to have Gabby as advanced forward and Benteke as complete forward on support with Grealish behind.

Â