Where will we finish in 2014-15?

leviramsey

Before the season started I predicted the points tally for each game. I predicted 10 points by the end of October so anything at QPR will be a plus. I think we will finish fairly low in the league again.

16th or 17th based on no more than there are probably (just) three worse teams in the league.

I agree even though the side is much improved the tactics and football management are still at the dross level so I think Lambert will give us his usual best performance and we finish the same as the past 2 years.

Unless we change the management we will never rise to the heady mid table finish!

There isn't enough goals in us to finish top 10 really unless the team set up is dramatically altered or we sign real quality in January, neither of which is likely.

I would like to at least think there won't be a relegation battle.

12th.

Would you be happy with 12th? I think I probably would be.

There isn't enough goals in us to finish top 10 really unless the team set up is dramatically altered or we sign real quality in January, neither of which is likely.

12th.

It's all a bit meh for me really these days regarding our seasons but definite progress in my eyes would be 10th and 50 points. We were threatening to achieve it last year before imploding after the Chelsea game so I don't think it's some unrealistic target, we're 20% there already.

Could be 12th or maybe 14th, depending on injuries, could be 11th or 13th, depends on how many drubbings and whether the confidence holds out, could be 10th or even 15th maybe 9th if it all clicks or maybe 16th if it don't.

....absolutely sure of it.

Anywhere from 10th to 14th for me. The margins are pretty thin outside the top 8/9 so I don't think we'll have to be particularly amazing at all to maybe finish 10th or so. Yes we're currently in bad form but there are mitigating factors and most teams go through patches of good and bad form over the course of the season.

6th: 0.1%

7th: 0.1%

8th: 0.2%

9th: 0.5%

10th: 0.8%

11th: 1.2%

12th: 1.9%

13th: 2.9%

14th: 4.2%

15th: 5.9%

16th: 8.4%

^^^ upper quartile

17th: 11.8%

18th: 16.6% == median

19th: 23.0% == max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

20th: 22.4%

4th: 0.1%

5th: 0.2%

6th: 0.5%

7th: 0.7%

8th: 1.1%

9th: 1.8%

10th: 2.4%

11th: 3.3%

12th: 4.4%

13th: 5.6%

14th: 7.2%

^^^ upper quartile

15th: 9.0%

16th: 11.3%

17th: 13.8% == median

18th: 15.2% == max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

19th: 14.2%

20th: 9.2%

12th.

After witnessing that horror show last night, yes!