Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Oh my I forgot about that pass back... possibly more unforgivable than ducking out the way of that freekick. More bothered about making himself look bad by getting tackled or misplacing a pass than getting some points on the board and keeping Aston Villa in the Premier League

• Like 1

Not saying he had a bad game, but honestly how is he a PL player? I thought Cissokho was somewhat brainless and lacked technical ability but Kieran really takes it. Terrible touch, and so many simple passes misplaced, some of which put us in dangerous positions. Defended well though.

• Like 1

Absolutely fine today imo, has had his shaky games but also seems to someone people love to hate; scapegoat.

sure he made a great tackle on Navas in 1st half, that wont be mentioned

Absolutely fine today imo, has had his shaky games but also seems to someone people love to hate; scapegoat.

The recovery one after he got caught out of position? ;)

Wasn't terrible but there's absolutely no conceivable justification as to why he should be ahead of Cissokho in the pecking order.

Apart from fitness?

He started ahead of Cissokho in Sherwood's first game and going by the latter's comments, he seems to genuinely like him.

Sorry, I missed that ONE tackle.

My mistake, get him in the England squad in that case :)

• Like 1

If Sherwood lets him off the hook after what he did for their second goal and starts him next week then I'll be very concerned, it's bad enough Sanchez being prefered over Westwood but we can't have 2 liabilities in the starting 11. 

Is it that hard to just find a bog standard average one that can defend and attack

Like a Delaney type fullback i don't want them to excel at either attribute just be able to do both

Neil Taylor from Swansea should be a priority in the summer he's better than anything that we've had over the past few years

Edited by AshVilla

yep, fine he was not. He was decent going forward, but he's a left back, at which he is **** shite. In midfield he's competent enough as a squaddie, but the word removed can't defend to save his life. Get him out of there. Appalling stuff at the back

Â