Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

Bent, Benteke and Bendtner we seem to love players who surname begins with Ben. Be interesting how the team shapes up next season with the Bomb squad back the players back from injury and the new guys. I reckon we'll do compared to the last three or four years.

total waste of a signing this really. If true I hasten to add. How depressing.

At least if we do have any money it might be spent on a decent defensive midfielder. Assuming Bendtner signing is true then we'd have signed 3 players with actual experience for nothing. We needed that. None of us know how long Benteke will be out for, and in that case I do think we need another mobile striker. Bendtner's a pretty good option on a free...maybe the best option on a free.

• Like 1

Welcome Nichlas

Is what I'd be saying if I knew something

Welcome Nicholas

Is what I'd be saying if I knew something

...and if his name wasn't Nicklas.

• Like 4

I wouldn't be surprised to see us use Bendtner on the left of a 4-3-3 attack, pretty sure he has done in the past.

Yeah, let's just play Benteke, Kozak and Bendtner as a front 3 and hoof it to them. May aswell, not gunna pass through teams.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised to see us use Bendtner on the left of a 4-3-3 attack, pretty sure he has done in the past.

Yeah, let's just play Benteke, Kozak and Bendtner as a front 3 and hoof it to them. May aswell, not gunna pass through teams.

Haha, in all seriousness some Arsenal fans preferred him out on the left, cutting in on his right foot. Surely can't be much worse than Gabby or Weimann last season, right?

Everytime I consider buying a season ticket, something more shit comes out!! 

This guy is a class A joke and I cannot believe we have stopped this low.  Championship clubs bidding for Jelle Vossen, we are trying to get Bendtner on a free.  Words fail me.

Â