Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

Goal ratio of 1 in 4, played 17 games in 2 years, he is shit, he's lazy and he's shit, I'm not joking when I say this is worse than when we signed heskey, he's worse than heskey, he's an absolute donkey

Cue this reaction to every signing this summer.

Probably if we keep on signing shit players...

Goal ratio of 1 in 4, played 17 games in 2 years, he is shit, he's lazy and he's shit, I'm not joking when I say this is worse than when we signed heskey, he's worse than heskey, he's an absolute donkey

To be honest I don't know what you expect with the alleged funds available. You state he's worse than Emile Heskey, put it this way we cannot afford 3.5milllion plus 50k a week for Heskey as we paid back then.

Benteke, Kozak, Bemt, Weimann, Gabby, Bendtner

Not a bad forward line tbh.  He is better than Bowery and Helenius. 

I still would be surprised if we signed him though. I think we have other areas we need to worry about more and the money could be spent better elsewhere.

I'd take Bendtner here. There is a good player in there, he needs what he has never had and that is consistent first team football and to be the main man. He won't be the main man with Benteke fit but he could do a job for us.

I still would be surprised if we signed him though. I think we have other areas we need to worry about more and the money could be spent better elsewhere.

I suppose it depends on whether Lambert has had his budget increased, also whether or not Bendtner is still holding out for ridiculous wages. Like I said yesterday, it is a shame we as fans have to worry about finances.

I suppose it depends on whether Lambert has had his budget increased, also whether or not Bendtner is still holding out for ridiculous wages. Like I said yesterday, it is a shame we as fans have to worry about finances.

Also think Benteke will be out until at Dec at the latest, Bent will be gone, Kozak starting light training and effectively we are left with Gabby and Weimann.

He isn't that bad of a player... Hopefully lambert thinks that keane and himself can get the best out of him.... To be honest it could be worse! I'd rather have him than holt!

I don't like Bendtners attitude one little bit, but I have to have to agree with you......especially in regards to Holt.

Also think Benteke will be out until at Dec at the latest, Bent will be gone, Kozak starting light training and effectively we are left with Gabby and Weimann.

I would prefer Weimann in his proper position at centre forward rather than Bendtner.

Bendtner has never really produced what he appears to be capable of, at other clubs, and I do not think Lambert has the expertise to do any better.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't know what you expect with the alleged funds available. You state he's worse than Emile Heskey, put it this way we cannot afford 3.5milllion plus 50k a week for Heskey as we paid back then.

My biggest problem with it is that we don't seem to have learnt anything, I'm not denying that signing the likes of bendtner is unfortunately where we are right now, but in my mind all we're doing is once again buying deadwood for the next regime to struggle to shift

Senderos, cole, bendtner, they're just the new Hutton, given, bent etc I've got every hope that we'll move on, they won't

• Like 3

I would prefer Weimann in his proper position at centre forward rather than Bendtner.

Bendtner has never really produced what he appears to be capable of, at other clubs, and I do not think Lambert has the expertise to do any better.

Who says he won't to produce the best Weimann, he needs to know he's not guarenteed a start which at times last season he knew full well Helenius nor Bowery will be in ahead of him.

Over the past six years or so, Aston villa have surprised me by managing to purchase some of the very few players I have uniquely singled out as not wanting them to play for Aston villa. And players that I have spent time laughing at, at the expense of colleagues of other teams.

This man is on that list.

• Like 2

Can't believe he's only 26. Seems to have been around forever, like Gabby.

Still, he can score goals and has some flair about him. Won't grumble for a free signing aslong as his wages are average.

he needs what he has never had and that is consistent first team football and to be the main man.

If that's what he needs then why should we sign him? He'll be at best second choice behind Benteke and I'd have Kozak ahead of him too. Terrible player with a huge ego and attitude problems. It would be madness to sign someone like him.

Edited by villa89

.....I am absolutely shocked to be reading this....what on earth is going on at our club....and there was me thinking Faulkner going was going to work for us....maybe he left because Bendtner was coming in, that would definitely make him the football man I thought he wasn't ;)

Anyway it's a disgrace if we do sign him, he'll be on decent wages and take the place of a younger player. If he comes into the club I can only see us going downhill, as someone mentioned earlier Keane + all these awful signings is going to be a mismatch made is footballing heaven but survival hell, I think it's time we started supporting Walsall, even they have more ambition.

Really don't think we will play him as a target man, he isn't that kind of player.

As for Weimann being better through the middle, biggest myth since Rooney being a number 10. He had plenty of games through the middle last season and he just couldn't put the ball in the net.

Well, this is interesting, if he comes here and gets his head out of his arse then he coudl be a good player. his problem has always been an over inflated sense of his own greatness. Surely him maturing and the fact he has not in any way established himself as one of the best players in the world (which is the kind of crap he used to come out with) could mean he will knuckle down and play to his potential.

If on the other hand he remains a word removed then he'll be a disruptive influence.

I don't think this would be a bad signing at all really. Wouldn't even be our main striker next season provided Benteke comes back ok.

Really don't think we will play him as a target man, he isn't that kind of player.

As for Weimann being better through the middle, biggest myth since Rooney being a number 10. He had plenty of games through the middle last season and he just couldn't put the ball in the net.

Indeed, but apparently any striker over six foot must be played as a target man according to some people.

• Like 1

Â