Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

Can't see the point in this potential signing, very unprofessional player.

Wonder how many days it will be before the first Keane vs Bendtner bust-up.

Guess it will be good news for the Birmingham pub industry

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

We don't even need another striker. Bent is available now and hes better than Bendtner. We don't really need to fill the squad wih crap players. We already have quite a collection. Kozak must be close and Benteke wont be that far off in September. Gabby and Wiemann are still around. Waste of money. Sign a DM instead.

Does this mean Bent &/OR Helenius are on their way out... ?

Benteke,Gabby,Kozak,Bendtner,Weimann and Robinson all strikers even with them two gone.

In saying that I dont want to see Bent go and would probably prefer him over Bendtner.

Me too Kev. He scored the only goal in my only visit to VP against West Brom a few years back. Have a soft spot for him.

Maybe Bent is off to Turkey. Helenius is probably going home. Who knows.

• Like 1

Benteke,Gabby,Kozak,Bendtner,Weimann and Robinson all strikers even with them two gone.

In saying that I dont want to see Bent go and would probably prefer him over Bendtner.

There has been rumours on Twatter the last few days that Bent will be sold and Helenius is going on loan back to a club Denmark apparently, he's already been training with this new club. I forget the name of them.

Me too Kev. He scored the only goal in my only visit to VP against West Brom a few years back. Have a soft spot for him.

Maybe Bent is off to Turkey. Helenius is probably going home. Who knows.

The problem for Villa having Bent here is wages and he's a lazy word removed when not scoring.

If he don't score for 5 games that means he's done feck all for 5 games. May as well play with 10 men.

Rumors in Denmark is that Helenius wants to go back to Aab... And they want him to either on loan or as a signing... The only thing in the way is the price AV wants.. they are still haggling about the price

With Bowery gone and Helenius apparently on the way out, it doesn't shock me that we're in for a striker. However, it does shock me that we can afford this guys wage demands. 

I think wages are less of an issue as Randy will view them someone else's problem somewhere within the next 12 months.

Transfer fees can't be passed on to the next guy so can't see us spending much here.

If this goes through it gives me a very similar feeling to the signing of Kozak. I don't mind the signing all that much, but it  shouldn't be priority, an attacking & defensive midfielder should be priority IMO. I know we've signed Cole but he's going to be fit for about 8 games this season. 

Edited by PieFacE

With Bowery gone and Helenius apparently on the way out, it doesn't shock me that we're in for a striker. However, it does shock me that we can afford this guys wage demands. 

I think wages are less of an issue as Randy will view them someone else's problem somewhere within the next 12 months.

Transfer fees can't be passed on to the next guy so can't see us spending much here.

I agree with that idea to be honest, I just hope we don't let things spiral out of control again. Bendtner's demands a month or so back were apparently £100k+ a week, even if we get him for half of that it means he'll be one of our highest earners. 

Meanwhile we still haven't got Vlaar, Delph, Gabby or Grealish signed up to new deals. Fingers crossed we see some positive movement on that front alongside this deal (if it happens).

Edited by samjp26

I just can't see this happening unless he's willing to be on about 35k a week. Which is unlikely IMO, when teams like Stoke and Hull are willing to pay big wages I think he'll end up at one of those clubs.

In fact, I think he will end up at Crystal Palace. 

I agree with that idea to be honest, I just hope we don't let things spiral out of control again. Bendtner's demands a month or so back were apparently £100k+ a week, even if we get him for half of that it means he'll be one of our highest earners. 

Meanwhile we still haven't got Vlaar, Delph, Gabby or Grealish signed up to new deals. Fingers crossed we see some positive movement on that front alongside this deal (if it happens).

I could see offering a free agent £40k per week, which over 3 years works out at £6.24m in wages.

I can certainly see that over paying £3.5m and £25k per week, which equates to £7.4m spent.

Bendtner isn't going to get £100k per week here (or anywhere I doubt).

Â