Roy Keane

TrentVilla

so he can focus on ireland who have 1 game in the next 7 months, 3 games in the next year...

hard to prove either way but he hasnt made us better, he lost interest in prowling the technical area, seems like the whole thing was part of his book promotion... hopefully seeing as he likes to give it the big un he'll spill some beans on the shambles that we are

I've been told by an excellent source that it centres on a training ground bust up with Gabby Agbonlahor yesterday.

Seems a pathetic reason to leave but given his history doesn't surprise me.

And that is utter cobblers
Considering it was from someone who was there it isnt. So jog on.
Sure they were...
Yep they were. Edited by donnie

if you remember his interview for his book this season then i don't think he was ever going to stay the season.he said he wants to be the main man.now for eire it's only about 1 week every 2 months so maybe he can cope with that but when you have a strong personality and desire like he has being a no 2 everyday is something i think he could not handle(imo).i could be wrong but that's just my view.

Edited by krisagg75

I'm all for the passion that like of Laursen and Mellberg would bring, but I'd rather see someone with some tactical nous be brought in.

Hence, my call for Meulensteen.

true but an appointment of a club hero would really give the fans a huge lift

I'm all for the passion that like of Laursen and Mellberg would bring, but I'd rather see someone with some tactical nous be brought in.

Hence, my call for Meulensteen.

true but an appointment of a club hero would really give the fans a huge lift

Yeah, if it were a choice of Laursen or some tactical mastermind (if there's such a thing), I'd be torn. But Laursen could probably get us scoring from corners, which would be as valuable as any form of tactical dark art.

Gone due to family reasons I'm told before people claim it's due to a fall out.

Why have the club not said that? Seems more reasonable than not being able to handle two roles when Ireland don't play for 4 months.

They have though from what I've seen, said it's the combination of two roles cutting down the time he can spend with his family. 

Gone due to family reasons I'm told before people claim it's due to a fall out.

Why have the club not said that? Seems more reasonable than not being able to handle two roles when Ireland don't play for 4 months.

Perhaps they need or want privacy for some reason I don't know but I'm reliable told that is why it's happened.

But people are free to believe the guff about people witnessing a bust up if they wish.

Â