Roy Keane

TrentVilla

One started on Sky.  That bastion for researching facts

Cue conspiracy club in crisis theories and people ever more willing to talk the club down

And whats your view on this Richard?

Our first team coach leaves at the beginning of our busiest calendar month of the year.

What do you think of the coaching situation at our club?

we need a new one

One??  Is it not more like 2 or 3?

well one has left so you'd think we need to replace him

This club has been crisis since the day MON walked out. 

I so want to be positive about Villa.  I am a positive person but something needs to happen on the pitch or off the pitch to make me positive. It's very difficult to be positive right now.

Gheorghe Hagi to be our new assistant manager - creative, attacking football to follow.  Keep the faith! :D

if you wanted trainging ground bust ups he'd be a good choice, stoichkov anyone? he'd guarantee some bustup action too.... didn't he start playing 2 at the back at one point too? would mean some entertainment...

How can anyone possibly know if there was a training ground bust up or not? Aren't these things meant to happen all the time at football clubs. Whatever has happened hopefully they can get a good coach in but not sure it'll make a lot of difference.

Cue conspiracy club in crisis theories and people ever more willing to talk the club down

I wouldn't say the club is in crisis, however, there has been very little over the last few years to suggest that we aren't heading in that direction.

5 seasons of relegation flirtation indicates otherwise.

Indicates that we aren't heading toward a crisis?

"I wouldn't say the club is in crisis"

I replied implying that 5 seasons of relegation flirtation indicates otherwise. We are in crisis, not heading towards it if we are the size of club we claim to be.

• Like 1

I've been told by an excellent source that it centres on a training ground bust up with Gabby Agbonlahor yesterday.

Seems a pathetic reason to leave but given his history doesn't surprise me.

And that is utter cobblers

Considering it was from someone who was there it isnt. So jog on.

I wouldn't say the club is in crisis, however, there has been very little over the last few years to suggest that we aren't heading in that direction.

I replied implying that 5 seasons of relegation flirtation indicates otherwise. We are in crisis, not heading towards it if we are the size of club we claim to be.

Fair enough. I dont think we are too far away from a crisis but I always associate that term with teams that have gone through really shit times, like Wimbledon, Coventry and Rangers. It's all relative I guess.

I've been told by an excellent source that it centres on a training ground bust up with Gabby Agbonlahor yesterday.

Seems a pathetic reason to leave but given his history doesn't surprise me.

And that is utter cobblers
Considering it was from someone who was there it isnt. So jog on.

Sure they were...

Fair enough. I dont think we are too far away from a crisis but I always associate that term with teams that have gone through really shit times, like Wimbledon, Coventry and Rangers. It's all relative I guess.
Equally as good a viewpoint. Let's pray that doesn't happen...
  • Like 1

Training ground bust up rumours do not help as it is wrong

Especially as they happen all the time.

Yep passionate game

Not sure what people think happens on the training ground but it isnt all "excuse me Mr xxxxx can you pass the ball please", "yes sure thanks Mr Keane for pointing out where I was going wrong jolly good show old chap"

Richard isn't a big part of your defence of Lambert based on how the club is run above him? Now you're defending it.

Not too fussed about keane, I said when he arrived that an assistant manager would make little difference at a club like ours.

We are a shambles. Everything we seem to do is all about short term fixes. We need a complete change from top to bottom really.

• Like 2

Once again Roy Keane shows himself to be a complete tool. I actually thought he had changed for the good but the last couple of months and now this has proved that he is still a moron.

Bring in someone that loves Villa and gives a shit about the club. Martin Laursen please!

Â