Just downloaded the update. Checked the patch notes and it said keeper improvements, nice. Take a shot, shot goes right at the keeper and he does that stupid animation like it flew past him at 300mph when really it was an easy save.

What is the point in saying they have done keeper improvements when they clearly have not.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

I don't even think it's the game half the time (in some respects), it's the nasty, horrible, cheap, win at all costs community.

Me an villarule123 have played 80 be a pro club matches, and almost every single team is occupied by afro midgets, high pressure, cut inside and finesse abusers.

Now it's totally EA's fault for not fixing/punishing these exploits, but my god.. you can actually play a nice passing game if you want to, there's just absolutely no advantage in doing so.. again, EA's fault.

They need to make the pitch bigger (the two teams take up half the pitch!) They need to severely punish people who sprint everywhere (by zapping match energy, or making it slow to replenish) and they need to sort high pressure out (players get tired quickly).

(Sorry donnie)

• Like 1

This game is too easy if you play the right style.  Pretty boring after a while.  My squad at the moment:

Guzan

Scuffet

Steer

Yedlin

Lowton

Tah

Okore

Zouma

Kongolo

Gaya

Cissokho

Malanda

Rabiot

Sanchez

Gardner

Tielemans

Hallovic

Cleverly

Januzaj

Bahlouli

Grealish

Bakkali

Guedes

Benteke

Batshuayi

Zivkovic

Aubayemang

This game is too easy if you play the right style.  Pretty boring after a while.  

Isn't that always the problem with ever Fifa game ever? You play it for a week and it's good until you realise how to score at will and then the game is ruined. The last Fifa game I played years ago all you had to was play 2 up front with a number ten behind. Nobody marked the number 10 and when he got the ball one of the CB's would run out to tackle him, pass to unmarked striker, score, repeat. 

Hopefully the new PES is good, I haven't play it in years so I might get it this time.

Edited by villa89

They need to severely punish people who sprint everywhere (by zapping match energy, or making it slow to replenish) and they need to sort high pressure out (players get tired quickly).

This is surely the most obvious way to stop pace abusers, but I think FIFA like the pace abuse/people spending tonnes of real money on FUT to get quick players.

Haven't bought it this year and don't miss it at all.

I don't mind pace. But the constant back and forward of every single match is completely irksome.

If it were that you could really use pace in a clever way, the game would be even more unpredictable and spectacular. As it is, there's hardly any punishment for it. Apart from maybe pulling a muscle in the last 10 mins of a game? Big deal.

For me, pace/stamina is just as annoying in defence too. Fast full backs don't need strength or real defensive capabilities.

That's been a problem for Fifa for a long time. If every single player on the pitch could be replaced by somebody like Lukaku you'd be nearly unbeatable.

What a **** pile of shite this game is.

Just played a game when every movement was a full second after I pressed a button. Leading to not being able to defend in the slightest. The servers are a joke for a **** billion trillion quilliion pound company. **** rocket polishers.

Div 1 on UT is so awful to play in. It's so stressful. Nearly everyone just plays 5 at the back and very defensive then just abuses pace with Doumbia, Emenike or Ibarbo. My team cost 1.5 million coins and Ibarbo and Emenike still wreck my defenders. Both of them can out muscle any defender in the game so they typically get past my defenders. It's so hard to break down defensive teams. I don't want to join those sweaty bastards but it's the only way to compete. 

Div 1 on UT is so awful to play in. It's so stressful. Nearly everyone just plays 5 at the back and very defensive then just abuses pace with Doumbia, Emenike or Ibarbo. My team cost 1.5 million coins and Ibarbo and Emenike still wreck my defenders. Both of them can out muscle any defender in the game so they typically get past my defenders. It's so hard to break down defensive teams. I don't want to join those sweaty bastards but it's the only way to compete. 

Why not create a bronze or silver team and play people who don't abuse gold players.

I've got a 3star bronze team and it's really good fun to play. Requires actual skill instead of pace/power abusing.

Edited by PieFacE

Â