Wish I'd stop getting matched against Liverpool. So annoying. When I put the matchmaking filter on to play teams the same rating as Villa, it just does not ever find a game. Matchmaking is shit. Constantly playing Liverpool, Lyon and Bayern Leverkusen.

So can anyone tell me how to play friendlies vs the computer on Fifa 15 ?

I haven't played Fifa in 10 years or so, I just want to play as Barca vs some shitty teams while I get used to the controls, learn the skill etc.

It seems I have to play a tournament or online, there must be a way.

Right, just had my first experience of Pro Clubs... 

WTF? Is there a more boring gametype? Pretty much just watching someone play FIFA? Is there a way that multiple people can select "Any"?

That's why I do keepy-uppys with my keeper, to keep everyone else entertained

• Like 1

So I have just had a go on the ultimate team rubbish

first game I ground out a 3-1 win, really close fought game and I quite enjoyed it, remember I don't have any gold or silver players, second game I come up against someone with 10 bronze players and a gold Arjen Robben every time he got the ball he passed it to Robben and I couldn't get near him to tackle him.

ridiculous it sucked all of the fun out of the game and you could tell that the dude was crap and just knew how to do skills and run with the ball, whatever happened to passing and building up to a goal?

Give Robben ball...run...skill...run...run...run...skill...score

really pissed me off, plus the fact that I have signed two players but it won't let me use them it just keeps saying 'the transfer market is very busy at the moment and we're experiencing some delays please try again later'

I'm going to have one more game if that happens again where someone has got one exceptionally good player and they just keep on spamming him then I'll go back to playing the computer.

Ok I have made five signings but it will only let me use one of them, I keep getting that shit about the servers with the other 4

Is this just another typical EA balls up? I'm guessing that I have lost them players for good now haven't I

Â