I have FIFA15 on the PC. Best version for me as I can record it in 1080p and practice my new video editing software to make geeky movies. 

Looks amazing and with my PC I am running it full tilt. Even the crowd looks awesome. 

Why don't you guys alter the CPU settings and adjust the game?

I'm playing it on slow with adjusted settings found online and keep tweaking them.

I have got the CPU error rate bang on. The only thing I need to try and work out is how to adjust how they ALWAYS head clear a corner right to their lone striker.

It's ridiculous. Also I am playing on professional to get used to controls and finess shots etc again before moving onto world class.

It definitely looks more real in game play so far.

Other bug bear is the they go on runs far too much. had Kevin Nolan try and do a Maradonna the yesterday...

Why don't you guys alter the CPU settings and adjust the game?

I'm playing it on slow with adjusted settings found online and keep tweaking them.

I have got the CPU error rate bang on. The only thing I need to try and work out is how to adjust how they ALWAYS head clear a corner right to their lone striker.

It's ridiculous. Also I am playing on professional to get used to controls and finess shots etc again before moving onto world class.

It definitely looks more real in game play so far.

Other bug bear is the they go on runs far too much. had Kevin Nolan try and do a Maradonna the yesterday...

Care to share those settings ? ;)

I'm playing on world class with some slider settings that are pretty good but would be happy to tweak them

Will screenshot them when I get back.

I want realism not just a great game. I'm 8th with villa at the moment but could easily be 13th. I have won 2 games which in real life we drew and one was the sunderland game. Currently on 28 points.

I need to finish better otherwise I'd be top 4.

The settings need more tweaking. The CPU need to press faster and stop clearing corners straight to their cf but all other issues I've tweaked out.

Might increase injury rate too as only had one injury in 18 games

Will screenshot them when I get back.

I want realism not just a great game. I'm 8th with villa at the moment but could easily be 13th. I have won 2 games which in real life we drew and one was the sunderland game. Currently on 28 points.

I need to finish better otherwise I'd be top 4.

The settings need more tweaking. The CPU need to press faster and stop clearing corners straight to their cf but all other issues I've tweaked out.

Might increase injury rate too as only had one injury in 18 games

Are you playing on legendary?

Yeah possession football in this game is not the way to win. Generally, your team will push up as a whole when you keep playing it around, which means you'll get beat on the counter. It's all about the lobbed long through balls and pace.

Sold Richardson for £1.5m

Benteke for £30m

Vlaar for £7m

Tonev for £800k.

Bent etc all ended contacts.

Got some guy called Najar for £4m, Rodrigo from valencia for £27m and a defender called Bruma for £9m.

In Europa league after finishing 6th and a top 4 side winning the FA cup.

Need to get more youth playing. Only using Grealish and GArdner. That's it.

I started a new season after getting sacked and it's been pretty mental so far. Wolfsburg brought Gabby of me after I counter offered saying I wanted £20m and they took it ( haha ), Guzan went for £15m to Bayern and have also sold Bent, ( recalled for loan and sold him ), Nzogbia, Baker, Lowton, Kozak, Hutton and Cissoko.

Have picked up some cracking bargains to replace them in Moralez from Atalanta (£3.5m), Joel Campbell (£2m), Danny Ings (£3.5m), Babacar (£2.5m), Vilhenna (£2.5m), Tolisso (£600k), Gaya (£5.5m), Karius (£3m) and Musa (£8m). Also spent £12m on De Marcos from Bilbao as he's effectively a fast version of James Milner and can play pretty much anywhere.

6th in the league and have won the league cup on world class. Okore, Delph and Benteke have been class. Great fun so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, guys.

I've recently been given the position of 'managing editor' for Aston Villa on the FIFA 15 database. Basically, this means that I can change pretty much anything involving Villa on Fifa 15 but the main priority is player ratings. I'm sure some of you play as Villa and have your own opinions on the ratings, so if you feel like things need to be changed, let me know and if I agree then I will look into it. When I say player ratings, I'm talking about the individual attributes, not their overall rating. For example, I have gave Okore and Hutton a little boost in certain attributes and I have also decreased a few attributes for certain players too. 

Please be realistic. No requests to change Agbonlahor's shooting to 99 or anything like that.  ;)

• Like 1

Alright, guys.

I've recently been given the position of 'managing editor' for Aston Villa on the FIFA 15 database. Basically, this means that I can change pretty much anything involving Villa on Fifa 15 but the main priority is player ratings. I'm sure some of you play as Villa and have your own opinions on the ratings, so if you feel like things need to be changed, let me know and if I agree then I will look into it. When I say player ratings, I'm talking about the individual attributes, not their overall rating. For example, I have gave Okore and Hutton a little boost in certain attributes and I have also decreased a few attributes for certain players too.

Please be realistic. No requests to change Agbonlahor's shooting to 99 or anything like that. ;)

Could you ask your collegues why welbeck,remy,ibarbo,doumbia are rated so highly when in real life they arnt half as good.

^^^

Trust me, I agree with you! There are many players like that. Unfortunately, pace and dribbling is pretty much 'king' in Fifa 15. I consider myself to be a pretty decent Fifa player but sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop a quick player from going past your defender and leaving him for dust. Hopefully they can balance it out a bit more for Fifa 16.

• Like 1

Â