I didn't realise I fouled a lot tbh, there was one that I remember but it was a genuine attempt at the ball. Like I said, I was rushing because I wanted to win by 5 goals, I wasn't trying to pass the ball or anything.

We'll have another game later and I'll play my usual way :)

Haha, bitter much, Stefan?

You sound like anyone who's ever raced VA on GTA V

I was annoyed because I'd get something going and he'd just take me out :D

Was 3-2 in the end. Really even game. That 2nd goal though  -_-

I haven't trawled through this thread to see if this has already been said but I think I preferred last year's FIFA. Certainly one thing I've noticed particularly with villa players is that every time I go near an opponent I commit a foul, and then if I do win the ball in a tackle it'll end up bouncing off my player and out of play or bouncing off 2 players and going to my opponent. It's incredibly frustrating

I haven't trawled through this thread to see if this has already been said but I think I preferred last year's FIFA. Certainly one thing I've noticed particularly with villa players is that every time I go near an opponent I commit a foul, and then if I do win the ball in a tackle it'll end up bouncing off my player and out of play or bouncing off 2 players and going to my opponent. It's incredibly frustrating

Iv played over 100 games on this one now and I have to say Last years gameplay was much better and more enjoyable. The visuals are the only thing they improved. Shame really because they had a great chance to make the perfect game this year. Its just far too arcadey now. Every game is a goal fest. Lots of 5-4s and 8-6s.

Career mode only thing I've played so far. Transfer dealings I've done are unreal though. First summer I bought Ox-Cham for 5.5m, sold him for 60m six months later. Bought Niang for 2.5m, sold for 12.5m in Jan. Sold Vlaar in Jan for 24m (wouldn't sign new deal). Sold Guzan for 14m. Bought in Pogba 16m, De Gea 7m, Dos Santos 18m, Subotic 12m, J.Alba 11m. Also sold Benteke for 50m so got Aguero for 60m.

Fast forward to Summer all I did was sell De Gea for 50m and bought Perin and Rafael in for about 30m combined. Now in Feb 2016. Just sold Dos Santos to Swansea!!! for 78m (Yes, really). Bought Benteke back for 10m, Muniain for 7m, Lucas Moura for 13m, Javi Martinez for 13m.

Few other deals I can't remember. Only player still playing for me is Delph. Won Prem/FAC last year. Smashing everything this year. On professional, need to step it up to WC I think.

I'm enjoying it because it's still fairly new, but it's very arcadey and probably the least like real football FIFA has been in years. In particular it's just far too difficult to defend, and pace is way overpowered. That's great playing with Villa because of Gabby, Delph and N'Zogbia, but in reality it makes the game a bit daft. It's comically easy to score or concede straight from kick off just by running at the opposition. I've never ever seen that happen in real life. 

I may trade it in for PES when it finally comes out, we'll see. 

Â