The value of my players doesn't seem to change during career mode on this version.

Benteke after scoring 21 goals is valued at £11 million.

Worse I signed a guy called poulsen, he scored 24 goals and won player of the year. He's valued at £3.7 million. I paid £8 million for him!!!!!

It's very weird. I got Benteke up to an 85 and he already has 30+ goals come January and I am getting offers from £15-£20 million. Meanwhile Depay who is only 81 rated, is going for £60 million.

Yep. I don't know why they changed it. It worked well on Fifa 14. Ended up selling benteke for £50 million the last bid I got was £9 million from west ham.

On my version on PS3 I tried everything to buy Benteke once I got my club from league 2 to the premier league.

He'd been sold to some Spanish club and when I enquired they wanted 28 million pounds. I was a bit short and absolutely spewing.

Then **** Tottenham buy him for 15 million.

words removed

I could have another crack at him but he's like 29 now, I may as well go for a younger equivalent.

Anyone got any good suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah. Just had one of those matches where the computer has decided to be a cheating bastard. At the risk of showing my age, it's like round 2 of the fight vs M.Bison when you had won the first one...

• Like 1

just had the most satisfying fifa game of my life. Needed 3 points to clinch the title, the obstacle: Bluenose XI. The **** had me at 2-1 until the 86th minute, dribble trough almost his entire defence, and bags one home. 5 min later on overtime i get a lucky second chance and blast it in the top corner with a scissorkick. The bastard breaks down in tears over the mic. 

• Like 1

Mikael Mandron gets really good on this game. Got an attacking four of Alcacer, Batshuayi, Mandron and Lukaku for Villa through some ridiculous wheeling and dealing. Got Joel Campbell in my first window for 1.5m and sold him for 31.5m in Jan the same season. Also made a 40m profit on Varane between 2 windows. Do like how the computer seems to splurge massive amounts on your players compared to Fifa 14.

Â