Anyone on here playing FUT (or Seasons) and in a similar sort of timezone to me so can play online on Xbox One?

Yeah just go to Reddit and search for Jennifer Lawrence. They're all on there.

• Like 1

Well that's me done with ultimate team, played 5 games W-3 D-1 L-1

I was quite enjoying signing players and starting off with a crap team and building it up.

The players are just so over skilled it's ridiculous though, I just played some punk and every time he got the ball he was playing it out to the wing and just literally running through my team doing all these crazy skills, I could barely get near him.

It's just not enjoyable and I dread to think how shit it will be when you are coming up against players like Messi and Ronaldo

No fun, boring and repetitive

The match making is awful. I used a 3, 3.5, and 4 star team and got matched against 4.5 or 5 star teams each time. It's not fair. 

Yeah this. Still haven't played 15, but on previous versions this always happens.

I'm playing with Colombia on World Cup 14, and I'm always matched wit better teams.

Once I was matched with Nigeria and once with England. Those are the only times I haven't been matched with better teams (even England are a 5 star team I think whereas Colombia are 4 and a half)

I suppose it's just that so many more people play with the best teams so there's way more of them to match.

Go to friendlies on the screen. On some of the options you can use your right thumb stick to go to the right game mode.

Right sorry for being a dumbass, but where is 'friendlies' ?

Anyone on here playing FUT (or Seasons) and in a similar sort of timezone to me so can play online on Xbox One?

I am in Texas. If you are in Vancouver, there is only a 2 hour time gap from us. Add me on xbox one: Skevinrules

Â