I gave up on UT, played about 10 games but got fed up of having to buy player contracts after every game.

Seasons is much better. I like how you can save your team now so you don't have to pick it before every game in a rush to beat the clock. (I haven't played since FIFA12)

I played UT seasons last night and it was the match for the title of Div 3. I won the match 6-0 and was excited to get my 11000 coins, but this happened. I was then given a DNF but somehow it says I have 21 points which is the max amount of points you can get in that Div but it wont take me to Div 2 or give me my goddamn coins. 

d4ace9255f036d7f81511acf6c2e35e2.png

On a 15 match unbeaten streak in Div 1, won it at the first attempt.

Who is my next challenger?

Fair play, do it with Villa and i'll be really impressed :D

International teams don't count :P

Every match has been with Villa!

None if your games were officiated by Neil Swarbrick then?

Oh fair play! I thought you played with England online. My bad!

Obscure FIFA whinge of the day: When i'm playing career mode as a league 2 club that has advanced to the premier league, my sleeve badges and numbers are still football league badges and numbers.

Surely it wouldn't be that hard to have them autoupdate when you move up or down divisions.

Obscure FIFA whinge of the day: When i'm playing career mode as a league 2 club that has advanced to the premier league, my sleeve badges and numbers are still football league badges and numbers.

Surely it wouldn't be that hard to have them autoupdate when you move up or down divisions.

This has annoyed me for years.

• Like 3

I've been playing Career Mode a bit more recently (mainly to de-stress after playing UT) and noticed a lot of lag when switching from menu screens in the main hub thing, i.e. going from Transfers to Office. Anyone else having this problem?

Â