$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

For any potential buyers out there that may be reading this topic, anyone with a $10 billion fortune is welcome at Aston VIlla. 

... we have a whole list of managers that will soon make it $ 9 billion.....and you will get the ******* blame.

Roll up.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

I had a brief google search about AEG. It seems Larry Ellison was interested in acquiring AEG when it was up for sale a year ago but the deal was called off. Could it possibly be Larry Ellison and Philip Anschutz purchasing the club together? I am drooling at that prospect.  ^_^

• Like 2

I had a brief google search about AEG. It seems Larry Ellison was interested in acquiring AEG when it was up for sale a year ago but the deal was called off. Could it possibly be Larry Ellison and Philip Anschutz purchasing the club together? I am drooling at that prospect.  ^_^

Considering your self proclaimed ITK status I thought you'd be well past speculating who the new owners would be  ;)

Considering your self proclaimed ITK status I thought you'd be well past speculating who the new owners would be   ;)

Never. ;)  

Do you think its possible Lerner could be keeping the club and due to Faulkner leaving, employing a director of football??? I think Lambert is gone either way, one reason being he has no coaching staff now, they are not gonna be easy to replace, they always seem to come with the manager.

They heard a rumour and passed it on but it seems like it was a pretty tenuous one.

Their only credibility comes from them getting a tip off about Culverhouse going but it seems like that was the only genuine info and who knows how they came across it.

I'll pass on Klinsmann too...not sure he has the right demeanor for this league. Perfect for USA and MLS. If there ever was a German who belonged in California, it's him.

Careful. Arnie might terminate you for such talk.

I'm in the clear. He's Austrian...

Lerner can't be very happy with that Lambert article. He's basically been called out by the manager. To me, this sounds like Lambert knows he's at the end of his road with Villa, no matter what happens, and he's trying to explain away his rocky tenure with us. If he knew he was coming back or that the club was not going to be sold, he'd never have spoken so bluntly and critically. 

Lambert and Lerner are gone, the club will be sold. Details to start dripping out as soon as Sunday, IMO.

• Like 3

Lerner can't be very happy with that Lambert article. He's basically been called out by the manager. To me, this sounds like Lambert knows he's at the end of his road with Villa, no matter what happens, and he's trying to explain away his rocky tenure with us. If he knew he was coming back or that the club was not going to be sold, he'd never have spoken so bluntly and critically.

Lambert and Lerner are gone, the club will be sold. Details to start dripping out as soon as Sunday, IMO.

There's only a possibility of details leaking on Sunday if we get a point against hull

• Like 1