$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Or god forbid randy does sell but recommends Faulkner stays on to the new owners..

Nah, the new owner(s) will want to succeed. They'll clear the house. If they don't, I'm afraid we're in deep turd again.

Or god forbid randy does sell but recommends Faulkner stays on to the new owners..

No way. Did Burns ditch Smithers when he sold the power plant?

Did he?

Nah, the new owner(s) will want to succeed. They'll clear the house. If they don't, I'm afraid we're in deep turd again.

Did he?

I can't remember but I think Faulkner will leave with Randy.

• Like 1

Did he?

comic-book-guy-comment-sc.jpg

If Randy was staying would he have not just denied that he's looking to sell when given the opportunity like he had Faulkner do earlier in the year?

I think a telling thing on all this is Faulkner getting a new job in the FA, starts in June/July.... 

My understanding was that the role at the FA, was only a temporary thing, whilst the current incument is away ? - and even then is only a few hours work ?  - I wouldn't therefore attach any significance to it all all..

If Randy was staying would he have not just denied that he's looking to sell when given the opportunity like he had Faulkner do earlier in the year?

I think a telling thing on all this is Faulkner getting a new job in the FA, starts in June/July.... 

My understanding was that the role at the FA, was only a temporary thing, whilst the current incument is away ? - and even then is only a few hours work ?  - I wouldn't therefore attach any significance to it all all..

I'm pretty sure the guy he is "filling" in for is very ill and probably won't return. So it could be a sign he is also off.

I'm pretty sure the guy he is "filling" in for is very ill and probably won't return. So it could be a sign he is also off.

Yeah was going to post that. Usually when someone replaces someone due to illness, it becomes permanent.

Shocking what he has been involved with in our club, an then can walk straight into the FA. If it was the other way around, we would probably seem him as a great acquisition.

Edited by foreveryoung

I feel like something is definitely happening after Randys statement and Lamberts recent interviews as they both have finally seem to agreed we cannot continue to perform like this. Lambert changed his tune completely when he said next season he is after 'big' players which makes me think that a takeover is on the cards however i think we should forget about it for now and get full support behind the boys on Saturday.  If we are getting taken over id hate going down scuppering that plan. UTV! 

• Like 1

Shocking what he has been involved with in our club, an then can walk straight into the FA. If it was the other way around, we would probably seem him as a great acquisition.

He's done okay though commercially for the club considering how bad our team is. He's obviously a very intelligent bloke.

He's done okay though commercially for the club considering how bad our team is. He's obviously a very intelligent bloke.

I agree Faulkner is intelligent academically. Marketing wise I guess he has done well, but out of his league as a CEO of a large football club. Don't seem to much the leader!!

No one knows what he will say, it will either be a statement of intent for the future, confirm the club is forsale or it's sold he's his name

Well at least he's going to say something, and it's hardly going to be 'we are just going to carry on like this'. Can only be positive really.

In many ways the worst thing would be to say that the club is for sale but we don't have any buyers.

Did he?

comic-book-guy-comment-sc.jpg

Too harsh mate.

I agree Faulkner is intelligent academically. Marketing wise I guess he has done well, but out of his league as a CEO of a large football club. Don't seem to much the leader!!

He is doing important work behind the scenes! Remember he is tasked with bringing the Chicken and Mushroom pie back to VP!

Just reading Klinsmann's wiki page and apparently he continued to live in the states during the 2 years he managed Germany.

Would you swap Huntington Beach, California for Birmingham, England?

• Like 1