$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Ellison is just an incredibly rich individual who has never ever been linked to us except from a BS twitter account, people are acting like he was actually going to buy us.

Well we don't know if we was or wasn't, is or isn't as things stand

George W. Bush owned the Texas Rangers. Maybe he wants back in sports. We could invade St. Andrews and destroy it, set up a puppet management team there and keep them firmly relegated in the Championship forever.

I'm actually okay with this idea.

George W. Bush owned the Texas Rangers. Maybe he wants back in sports. We could invade St. Andrews and destroy it, set up a puppet management team there and keep them firmly relegated in the Championship forever.

ish

I can't help feeling that if they drop Saturday we may be celebrating yet another drop in 12 month's time.

And that is a prospect that has me salivating :)

That said, I think that they will get the point that they require. Doncaster are going to get tonked at the Crisp factory.

ish

I can't help feeling that if they drop Saturday we may be celebrating yet another drop in 12 month's time.

And that is a prospect that has me salivating :)

That said, I think that they will get the point that they require. Doncaster are going to get tonked at the Crisp factory.

Stranger things have happened!

Every so often sha usually seem to pull a result out the bag they've been on a bad run but are probably due a result soon. Strange that both them and ourselves are being linked with a takeover, in danger of being relegated and both of us have got rid of our first team coaches in mysterious circumstances.

I think you'll find a lot of that's already in place!

Ellison is just an incredibly rich individual who has never ever been linked to us except from a BS twitter account, people are acting like he was actually going to buy us.

Well we don't know if we was or wasn't, is or isn't as things stand

I'll still hang onto hope.

Ellison is known to want to buy a sports team, it's not fully random Cliffy.

George Dubaya as Chairman and Dick Cheney as Chief Exec. I can see it now.  

Just hide the shotguns with Cheney around.

• Like 1

Just hide the shotguns with Cheney around.

could keep them in the same place as the footballs

If Randy was staying would he have not just denied that he's looking to sell when given the opportunity like he had Faulkner do earlier in the year?

I think a telling thing on all this is Faulkner getting a new job in the FA, starts in June/July.... 

Edited by PieFacE