$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

All those tweets are from last year. Quite funny reading them aswell "U've certainly got Villa Park buzzing again & we look 4ward 2 pushing on next season", "we hope to push on next season adding a few astute additions to an already very talented young squad. Paul has a plan in place" and " Now we've secured our Premier League status along with the confidence these talented young players will have gained this term..."

It hasn't happened. This season has been more of the same so we need a takeover or a dramatic change in philosophy from the board. I'll leave you to decide which is more likely.

Nope, all except one. A very important tweet as well. I think Lerner is going to be involved in some capacity.

Why?

All those tweets are from last year. Quite funny reading them aswell "U've certainly got Villa Park buzzing again & we look 4ward 2 pushing on next season", "we hope to push on next season adding a few astute additions to an already very talented young squad. Paul has a plan in place" and " Now we've secured our Premier League status along with the confidence these talented young players will have gained this term..."

It hasn't happened. This season has been more of the same so we need a takeover or a dramatic change in philosophy from the board. I'll leave you to decide which is more likely.

Nope, all except one. A very important tweet as well. I think Lerner is going to be involved in some capacity.

Why?

I think its all to do with this 90 million in put in. None of the explanations make sense that ive heard. Also why would the club tweet about a new chapter instead of just keeping quiet? New investment from another source is my best guess.

Larry, we're yours now. Do what you please. But please let us know NOW!

C'mon the Ellison link is pure fantasy. Completely ridiculous. People are losing their minds if they think there's a hint of truth to it

• Like 1

C'mon the Ellison link is pure fantasy. Completely ridiculous. People are losing their minds if they think there's a hint of truth to it

Agree.

What do we reckon? BS? :lol:

i_icon_minipost.png by AVFCIncognito Today at 11:15 am

Dearest fans of Aston Villa Football Club.

I shall keep this as brief as possible, As many of you may know or have known I have been posting tweets on Twitter since 2012 I indeed do work for the club and due to the nature of our business I cannot say certain things but I am deciding to break from the normal protocols by which I follow to enlighten many of you, As you have been left in the dark for many a period under the ownership of Randy Lerner and although a statement will be released within the coming week which will clearly address our future I shall address you with my future.

Come the end of this season I will be leaving Aston Villa Football Club, I have delightfully accepted a new position elsewhere and the reason for my acceptance of this role is solely down to the club going in a new direction. I fully expect all information regarding the club's future to be concluded by the end of May leaving you all to enjoy the World Cup in preparation for the new season.

I would like to thank you all for your support today and throughout the whole season its been a difficult few years and I tried my absolute best but the constraints were in place and we all had to work within them at the behest of the owner, I regret nothing but I do believe once the future is concluded you will all be very happy and look back on our time in a more respectable light than where we are at right now. 

Again I would like to thank you all for your unrelenting support throughout my time here and I sincerely hope this great club's fans finally achieve the success for the future that can match the success of its wonderful past.
535-6.png
AVFCIncognito Warm milk
default1.gif   Posts1
Join date2014-05-03    
W
Edited by PieFacE

Probably bs, someone created the account after the tweets. Forum posts and Twitter accounts will never be able to be confirmed unless its from a official source, i.e villas own Twitter or in the case off the major krulak on here, but then its just in pure pr purposes.

I find it hard to believe he would have become a member of a forum just to post that..

I have very good sources which contradict what you said there. I'm not saying it'll definitely 100% be him taking over...but I know beyond reasonable doubt that he is/was interested. 

(I put in a previous post a while back..i'm not an attentions seeking childish 'ITK'..just passing on information I've been told from someone I've no reason to doubt whatsoever.)

I have very good sources which contradict what you said there. I'm not saying it'll definitely 100% be him taking over...but I know beyond reasonable doubt that he is/was interested. 

(I put in a previous post a while back..i'm not an attentions seeking childish 'ITK'..just passing on information I've been told from someone I've no reason to doubt whatsoever.)

Well he's interested in buying that NBA team so he is on the lookout to buy some kind of sports feam

Come on Larry get your ass over the atlantic

That statement is bollocks, although I agree with most that the twitter account is genuinely someone from within the club, possibly in a senior position!

The statement, the tone and content does try to be like the twitter account but commits the obvious flaws of taking a dig at Randy Lerner then tries to distance themselves from how the club is being run at the moment. That's not the Incognito that we all know!

Can't see it happening myself. The guy on TBAR is full of shit and all that ITK bull was about was ad clicks and new forum sign ups.

Randy's announcement will thank Lambert for his work, confirm his long term commitment to the club, and hint that there will be more £ to spend going forward.

Don't buy it. Why not just deny a takeover is happening like they did at the start of the season?

Why did Randy comment and not let Faulkner like usual?

I really think a takeover will happen.

Because he wanted a positive bump from the fans in our fight for safety.

I think he may want to sell but I don't think he's found a buyer yet.