$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I know it means sod all but AVFC Mystery Man on Twitter is saying it's Larry Ellison

"AVFCMysteryman ‏@AvfcMysteryman 30m

The real story for #Villa is that the man ready to buy #AVFC is Larry Ellison the American Billionaire #ExcitingTimes"

"AVFCMysteryman ‏@AvfcMysteryman

Larry Ellison worth $48 Billion that he made

Randy Lerner $1.5 Billion his Dad made

Ellison hates 2 lose Lerner is good at failure #AVFC"

-------------------------------

Just thought I'd tell you guys

Don't think this is the same MM. Probably more chance of Jennifer Ellison taking us over.

It's not the same MM.

I know the guy who runs that Twitter account. He's on a wind up. Quite obviously so as well.

Apologies. it's not that Twitter account. it's a different one but still under the "mysteryman" guise.

As for why? He started it as a bet with his mate that he could start one and get a load of followers based on absolutely nothing.

And he won. Now he just updates it every now and then when he's bored. People fall for it every time though.

Apologies. it's not that Twitter account. it's a different one but still under the "mysteryman" guise.

As for why? He started it as a bet with his mate that he could start one and get a load of followers based on absolutely nothing.

And he won. Now he just updates it every now and then when he's bored. People fall for it every time though.

There was a bit in the paper a year or two ago about those accounts, one "ITK" account had like 50k followers and he admitted he was talking absolute rubbish but it was a bet to see how many gullible idiots he could get.

Have you noticed the big gap in the tweets on the account above though? Basically he's just deleted all the stuff he got wrong :D

Why would you bother wasting your time to create lies? Must have a lot of time on their hands. #Losers

But you're questioning 100% of all Twitter traffic there!

fixed

• Like 3

All gone a bit quiet on this front. I find it a little strange how TBAR announced who the new owners are supposedly going to be. Then announced that someone else is in the running who has a lot of money, but they are not revealing who they are? 

That's not a dig at them before people get all defensive, just strange behaviour. Why reveal one but not the other?

All gone a bit quiet on this front. I find it a little strange how TBAR announced who the new owners are supposedly going to be. Then announced that someone else is in the running who has a lot of money, but they are not revealing who they are? 

That's not a dig at them before people get all defensive, just strange behaviour. Why reveal one but not the other?

Bait for you to keep clicking on their site.

They probably don't know who the potential new owner is and feel embarrassed that they gleefully and embarrassingly announced our new owners and then backtracked on it hours later. Classic, post ITK info and then when its eventually shown to be wrong just say things changed etc etc

They knew the Culverhouse stuff which gave them credibility and then they went and lost it straight away.

I know it means sod all but AVFC Mystery Man on Twitter is saying it's Larry Ellison

"AVFCMysteryman ‏@AvfcMysteryman 30m

The real story for #Villa is that the man ready to buy #AVFC is Larry Ellison the American Billionaire #ExcitingTimes"

"AVFCMysteryman ‏@AvfcMysteryman

Larry Ellison worth $48 Billion that he made

Randy Lerner $1.5 Billion his Dad made

Ellison hates 2 lose Lerner is good at failure #AVFC"

-------------------------------

Just thought I'd tell you guys

Don't think this is the same MM. Probably more chance of Jennifer Ellison taking us over.

It's not the same MM.

I know the guy who runs that Twitter account. He's on a wind up. Quite obviously so as well.

....wouldn't take much to wind us up though would it?.....a nice big fat Billionaire would be nice ......or more realistically a decent scout, who can spot a few bargains, that can play.

.....not sure which is the hardest to come by.

Edited by TRO

Maybe it was all true - but he was leaned on to be quiet.........thats the diminishing hope I am clinging to anyway !

Early days, Lerner hasn't officially said he wants to sell the club yet, that's what he will announce when this seasons over " I'm looking to sell AVFC, I will not sell to anyone, they have to be right for the club" I have a feeling this will drag out into next season.