$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

So do you think Lerner will address us (as promised) pre or post world cup?

Pre. I think it will happen pretty fast after the season has finished.

How long after the season did it take them to sack McLeish? I think an announcement will be made in a similar time-frame to that. 

• Like 1

Omarigy

Its not a case of knowing him well, just a case of reading the same stuff from him on a daily basis. I got the message after the first couple of times.

Why would you possibly want the club not to be taken over just so some bloke on the internet can come along & say "I told you so"????

You seem to know him well?

I hope he is right and I hope he does it give it the 'I told you so'.

Let him have his hour in the spotlight-I find it quite amusing.

I doubt you'll be hearing too much from him when its officially announced that the club has been taken over in the summer or when the story gathers momentum in the press.

Omarigy

Its not a case of knowing him well, just a case of reading the same stuff from him on a daily basis. I got the message after the first couple of times.

Why would you possibly want the club not to be taken over just so some bloke on the internet can come along & say "I told you so"????

If you look above then you will see that I said I hope that he IS right.  I don't care what forum he is from or who he is. 

Well you need to understand the posts a bit more clearly then.

Look at the post above mine that you originally quoted. You will then realise that I was referring to a poster on here who preaches doom & gloom in an attempt to look clever & NOT the admin from another site

Oh, I thoight we'd decided that from Lerner's statement anyway.

So is this admin guy considered reliable or is opinion split?  (Silly question really this is VT, of course opinion is split).

• Like 1

So do you think Lerner will address us (as promised) pre or post world cup?

Pre. I think it will happen pretty fast after the season has finished.

How long after the season did it take them to sack McLeish? I think an announcement will be made in a similar time-frame to that. 

Think mcleish was the day after the season ended wasn't it? They tend not to mess about tbf.

Oh, I thoight we'd decided that from Lerner's statement anyway.

So is this admin guy considered reliable or is opinion split? (Silly question really this is VT, of course opinion is split).

He certainly got the Culverhouse thing right (close at least. Said they had been fired).

I personally think he has some information a takeover may be in the offing, but is now just milking this for all it is worth.

Randy's non-denial is the most convincing piece of evidence so far.

• Like 1

Is this the "possible takeover" thread or the "promote some drip in the executive boxes" thread?

Its getting very boring.

This is the lets discuss the bollocks people make up on the net thread a month before we find anything out

I'm guessing you will constantly posting stuff like this in the Summer Transfer Speculation thread too....

We have basis for what players are realistic or not to buy and if they are any good or not. We don't have any basis on a new owner other than the papers picked up a story online from TBAR which grew legs and the owner didn't say he wasn't selling.

Those are the facts here's the fiction and where the pointless debate comes from.

The names of those owners

How much they will spend

Their motives

When this deal is done

If it is for 100% of the stake

And I've probably missed a few

Well you need to understand the posts a bit more clearly then.

Look at the post above mine that you originally quoted. You will then realise that I was referring to a poster on here who preaches doom & gloom in an attempt to look clever & NOT the admin from another site

Doom and gloom lol